Chapter 53

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/DRUGS
BLOOD

I drove fast and reckless to the location James had texted me. It was a good ten miles out. The place he wanted me to go to, there was nothing around for miles. It was abandoned. Perhaps I underestimated the dirty fuck head.

I screeched the car to a halt and stepped out, leaving the door wide open. The only thing that mattered was getting Isabella back. I looked around. Ahead was an abandoned warehouse, just as I had thought. There was no one around, not that I could see. No guards, no snipers, no one.  I stepped into a puddle on the tar slacked ground. Just as I was about to enter the building, I heard a car come to a halt behind me.

Pulling out my gun quickly, I aimed it at the car. My heart was pounding. I was probably outnumbered, walking into anything. Maybe I'd never see anyone ever again. I sighed and relaxed my shoulders when I saw Lira step out from the car. Raf was also with her and he walked around to her side. "What the fuck Enzo. If you know where she is, why didn't you tell us?" Raf scowled at me. Our nerves were on edge. I licked my dry lips and rubbed my heavy eyes. "I don't know where she is. James the fucking little bitch has her. He told me to come here alone. You're both compromising everything. This might be our one shot to get her back." I said though clenched teeth.

"James? The fuck...we are not compromising anything, we came here without your knowledge." Lira shook her head. Raf pulled out his gun and clicked the chamber. "Let's kill the bastard once and for all." He muttered. He wasn't himself right now. All he could see was red. I stretched my neck and walked inside with Lira and Raf behind me. I was glad they came, they must have figured it out.

We walked into the warehouse. The cold air soaked into our skin. The dirty smell filled our senses, similar to that of weed and spoiled fish. It was dark and fucking disgusting. I held out my gun in front of me, so did Raf as he looked around with caution. We were out in the open. Lira had her gun out as she covered our left.

I heard the faint clicking of guns and a few feet in front of us stood several men with their guns pointed directly at us. British fucks.

"Well well well looks like I have you outgunned and outmanned. I also said come alone but no matter, let's make this a party." James' screechy voice filled the air and soon the man himself appeared from the shadows. He grinned like a manic and that only angered me more. He tried to neaten his white pocket square seemingly amused with the whole situation. Seemingly wanting to drag it on.

"You fucking bastard, I'm going to skin you alive. Now where the fuck is she?!" I growled loudly. My chest heaved with every breath but my hands never shook. James looked at me with a sly grin. "Be patient." He smirked.

"Fuck you, you li-" I spat but stopped when Raf nudged me hard. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. Fuck. He was right, James still had her. I was going to fuck it up. I clenched my teeth hard and looked back at James.

"Search them." James ordered his men. Three men dressed in black came over and patted us all down, taking our guns and knives. We were weaponless. If he wanted to kill us, now was the perfect opportunity. The men stepped back with our weapons in their hands and James walked over to us. He looked at us and then his gaze stopped at Lira.

"You don't mind if I search you? I know you're a  sneaky little bitch." He leered at Lira. "Touch me and it'll be the last thing you do, ti pidhi i vogël (you motherfucking little bastard)" She growled as she looked down at him menacingly. He smiled unbothered and looked at me. "That girl, she's incredibly annoying. I wonder how anyone can put up with that." He scoffed.

"Fuck you!" I lunged forward and grabbed ahold of him by his collar. "I will fucking kill you if you have touched her. Now get your men to bring her here and I'll make it easy on you." I growled as I looked down at him. His men pointed guns at me but James signalled with two fingers and his men lowered their guns.