Chapter 43

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

"Silvia." I replied with no interest but she didn't seem to get the hint, she never did. She took a seat beside Raf who sat upright and moved his legs to the other side. He was also never interested in her which pissed her off immensely. Raf picked up a glass of whiskey and sipped it whilst looking anywhere but at her.

"Aren't you going to ask about my welfare?" Silvia remarked with a smile. Raf scoffed. "No one will ask you because no one cares." He sipped his drink and it was now I noticed that Lira was looking at Silvia confused as fuck. Silvia sucked her whitened teeth and shot daggers at Raf. "There's no need to be so fucking rude."  She seethed whilst trying to remain composed.

Raf chuckled darkly and placed his drink onto the table with a loud clink. He breathed out a heavy sigh and stood up to his feet. He gave me a look which meant he was going to leave before he said something even ruder, not that he cared. He walked off and Lira watched him go. Perhaps she didn't understand why the fuck he left after all Silvia was here and he was  very much addicted to women.

"Vicenzo I haven't seen you in long while. Where have you been?" Silvia asked as she crossed her legs, making her short dress ride up her thighs. I refrained from looking at her. She tried to make a conversation. I let out a short breath of air. "Business abroad." I said a short answer for I had no intention of entertaining her.

Silvia brushed back her hair and exposed her neck, throwing her perfumed scent my way. Fucks sake. Lira picked up my glass of whiskey and took a sip. Before I could introduce her to Silvia, she had already looked at Lira with pure and utter disgust. She raked her eyes over her and curled her lips up into a smile. "Would you tell this lucciole to leave? I want to talk with you alone."

I looked at her unimpressed and Lira looked my way. I knew what I had to do. "She just called you a prostitute." I said loudly. Lira scoffed and ran a hand through her dark hair. She found this extremely funny and I didn't give a shit. Silvia looked at me gobsmacked and coughed. "What the fuck?" She rubbed her hands in a nervous manner.

"Who the fuck are you to call me a fucking prostitute you dumb bitch and pull your fucking dress down. No one wants to get an eyeful of your ass." Lira smirked evilly. At this point I could see Silvia was getting pissed off, she had her fists clenched by her side and her eyes narrowed. "What the fuck, if anyone's the bitch it's you. Look at you practically sitting on Vicenzo's lap." She spat back. Now Silvia could definitely handle herself, but Lira could do it so much better.

Lira chuckled and licked her lips. "I'm pretty sure Enzo enjoys me sitting on his lap." She smiled glancing my way and looked back at Silvia. "She just called you Enzo, you never let me call you that." Silvia complained. "Because." I spoke as I sat upright. "She's my girlfriend and she can call me whatever she wants." I grinned and took the glass from Lira's hand and tipped the rest of the drink into my mouth.

"In case you didn't get the hint, he's not interested so fuck off." Lira smirked. She was so fucking blunt, I would say rude, but Silvia definitely deserved it. She trusted me and I definitely trusted her so she never had to worry for she was the only woman who could ever seduce me. Silvia scoffed as she looked at Lira. "There's no need to be envious of me. Jealously is an ugly color." Silvia smirked back. Oh but I think she was the jealous one. She looked at me as if she was searching for approval but she didn't get any.

Lira tutted. Oh fuck. Silvia was asking for it and she thought I would care but I didn't.

"You must have me mistaken, I'm not some petty vindictive bitch because if you want Enzo, by all means you can have him." She smiled. Silvia's mouth dropped open before she closed it quickly. "Go ahead ask him if he wants you." Lira leaned back and the smile never left her lips.