Chapter 34

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING
SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT
OH AND MORE SMUT

A whole week had passed now and I've been busy. Extremely busy with work. The only contact I've had with Lira was phone calls and that didn't do anything to help me. I wanted to be with her and today I was fucking going to see her.

"Raf you know what you need to do? And please do not call me. Call Sergio." I said as I sipped the last of my black coffee. He looked at me and grinned. "Don't worry I won't call but you told her didn't you?" He asked as he frowned at me.

"Told who what?" I asked while putting on my suit jacket. I've not a clue as to why he is speaking in riddles. "You told her." He said as he walked over to me. He looked at the maids and the guards in the room and whispered. "You told her that we kissed."

I chuckled. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." I patted his shoulder. "I'm not fucking embarrassed but she's making too many jokes." He shook his head and blew out a breath.

"All right I'll tell her not to. Goodbye Raf." I smirked and left. She did the one thing I told her not to, she told him. Oh well I did not care.

It didn't take long to get to Albania, less than six hours and I was surprised as to why she hadn't flown back. But I knew she had business to take care off with Admir. I didn't tell her I was coming to see her so I do hope she was home.

I was stood outside the front door but decided instead to go around the back. I climbed the tall tree that was beside the house and was right next to her bedroom window. The window to her room was ajar and I pulled it open and climbed in. Not very gracefully unfortunately, I slipped and landed on the carpeted floor with a dull thud.

"Fuck! Enzo." Lira whisper shouted at me all while pointing a gun in my direction. Just like I did to her when she snuck into my room. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked quietly as she tossed her gun onto her bed. "Admir is home. Oh my God." Her eyes were wide but she was smiling.

I smiled and pulled myself off the floor and straightened out my shirt. "Well I missed you." I said. She looked at me wide eyed and quickly rushed to put her hand over my mouth. I could hear Admir's voice down the hallway.

Once we could no longer hear his voice she let me go and before I knew it she had kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. Once we let go, she smiled at me. "I fucking missed you and I wanted to come back but..." She trailed off.

"Shhh. I have something that you left behind." I smirked and reached into my pocket. She furrowed her brows at me, looking at me innocently but she was anything but innocent. I pulled out the black thong and held it loosely between my fingers, letting it dangle in front of her. She chuckled. "That's yours...and I can't believe you broke in."

"Call it returning the favor." I grinned and stuffed the thong back into my pocket. She hummed and smiled at me. Fuck.

I walked towards her and held the back of her head and kissed her once more. The little dress she had on, I wanted it off her body. I wanted her, fuck I needed her. The teasing had to stop because the longer it went on, the longer I couldn't control myself. The things I would do to her, she would have to beg me to stop. Heat radiated off her as our tongues clashed fiercely. I was losing it and I didn't care. She moaned into my mouth and held onto me tighter. My cock was definitely hard, it pressed against her clothed pussy, awaiting an invitation. Awaiting to ravage her, to claim her. I could feel her heart pounding away, she wanted this as much as I did.

I pushed her onto her bed all the while I kept kissing her. She tasted so fucking good. Her tongue invaded my mouth like a sweet fire that I couldn't get enough of. I growled and tossed the gun off the bed so I could lay her down. I let my hands run over her warm body and fuck, she was still wearing that dress.