Chapter 44

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL/DRUGS

My eyes slowly flickered open, still feeling very much heavy. I groaned as I rubbed my face, stopping at my forehead which was pounding. Fuck, I can't even remember half of what happened last night. I ignored my hangover and sat upright with effort. I noticed I was only in my boxers and I could hear the shower running.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and saw that it was almost ten in the morning. I tossed my phone onto the bed and rifled through the drawer to find some painkillers. I took that along with a glass of water which was left conveniently just for me.

As I rose to my feet, I yawned and made my way over to the bathroom. I stood by the doorway and watched as Lira showered behind the obscured glass. "Good morning handsome. How are you feeling?" She asked as if she sensed my presence.

I walked over to the sink and ran the water. "Good morning beautiful. My heads pretty fucked up but apart from that, all good." I reached for my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, replacing it beside Lira's. I splashed my face with water, the coldness waking me up.

"I didn't do or say anything stupid did I last night?" I asked turning off the tap. Lira hummed sounding amused and I wasn't sure why. I pulled open the shower door and fuck, I've seen her body before but now, with the water running all over her curves, it was mesmerising. She chuckled and stepped out from under the shower head, placing finger under my chin. "You said you had a girlfriend when I tried to remove your trousers." She grinned. "Now come join me."

She stepped back into the shower and I could feel my heart start to race. I pulled down my boxers and stepped into the shower, where the water rained down all over me. Lira turned to face me and her gaze ran across my chest. Without saying a word, she ran the soap over my body, carefully and slowly. I couldn't help but stare at her chest which was so fucking perfect.

Her left arm was patterned in different flowers, each one better than the next and her right arm had a small detailed snake which wrapped around her toned bicep. But my favourite tattoo of hers was the three small butterflies which were just under her left breast.

"Turn around." She ordered and that's what I did. I felt her hands travel across my back and then down my spine. Fuck, I could stay with her forever.

"What are your plans for today?" She asked as she ran the soap down my arm. I hummed with contentment. "Absolutely nothing." I smiled. I turned around and saw her eyes shining as she looked into mine. I'm sure she knew my intentions. I pushed her to the back of the shower, making sure not to hurt her. She gasped and dropped the soap, which made a heavy thunk as it fell to the floor. Her guard was always down when it came to me. I could do anything to her. I wanted to do everything to her.

I held onto her head and kissed her, the water ran down my back, it was warm making the moment even more intense. I felt her tongue invade my mouth and I let mine invade hers. I pushed my body closer to hers, I could feel her chest rise and fall quickly. And I knew she could feel the problem she caused between my legs.

I began to kiss her neck and her hands held onto the back of my head. "Enzo." She whispered into my ear. I smiled against her neck. "I know." I looked at her, our noses touched. She leaned forward and kissed me once more. "Can you just imagine if your parents weren't home." She bit her lip.

"Oh I can imagine all right." I smiled back and placed my hands around her waist. She shook her head gently. "Tell me." I faintly saw her gulp. "I'd have you against the wall and I wouldn't let you go-" I spoke before she cut me off. "Until I begged you." She smirked knowing exactly what I was going to say.