Chapter 21

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE

I woke up with Lira by my side. Admir kindly let me stay in a room beside his but as soon as I heard that he wasn't stirring in his room, I left and found Lira. That was always the plan.

I felt her hand twitch on my chest and she yawned. "That was the best sleep I've had in a long while." She smiled as she pulled her head off my shoulder. "I'm glad." I replied. Sleep was all we actually did and I was surprised but not at all bothered.

She blinked her dark eyes open and I watched her run a finger in a circle on my chest. "Are you always this warm?" She asked innocently. I  smiled. "That's why I sleep with nothing on."

"Then what's this then?" She smirked as her hand slowly went down my body and stopped at my boxers. Her fingers teased the top of the fabric. My heart seemed to have almost slowed down entirely. Perhaps it was racing, I could hardly tell.

She herself wore only a T-shirt over her underwear to protect her modesty. I could feel her smooth legs against my own and I fought the urge to tear her clothes off. I wanted to take my time with her and I think she wanted to also.

Lira looked up at me. "What's the time?" She asked. I looked across at my watch that I left on the nightstand. "Almost ten." I replied.

I felt her hand run back up my chest and she got out of the bed. I watched her walk over to the bathroom. "Let's have some breakfast and then I may go and see my father...what do you think?" She asked me. "Breakfast definitely. Seeing your father, if you wish to." I replied as I sat upright, my head leaned against the headboard.

She smiled before disappearing into the bathroom. My phone rang and I picked it up from the nightstand. "Hello Raf. Everything all right?" I asked him. "Is everything all right? I should be asking you that. I thought you were fucking dead. What happened?" He asked. I then realised I didn't even have the decency to let him know. I simply forgot.

"Everything's perfect. I should have called you but I got a little distracted." I said as my eyes lingered on Lira's legs. I could see her red panties slightly. Fuck. Maybe she left the door open on purpose.

"So you made up?" Raf asked. I could hear Mara in the background. "Yes we did. I'll be back soon." I replied omitting some minor details. "Well I'm taking Mara back to Italy. I'll be there." Raf said. I could hear Mara whispering about when she would get to meet Lira.

"Would you mind taking care of business for a while?" I asked Raf knowing that he would. He agreed and I put the phone down but only after talking to Mara briefly.

By now Lira had showered and dressed. I had been brought a new suit by Sergio who remained behind with me. I got dressed and met Lira downstairs. The maids and guards stared at me, not even bothering to hide their gazes, not that I cared. I'm sure it was a unusual circumstance for them, a strange man just arrived in the Quesari home and I'm staying for breakfast. I noticed that Sergio wasn't too happy to stand with the Albanian guards. 

"Good morning Vicenzo. I hope you slept well." Admir greeted as I found my way into the kitchen. I smiled as I walked over to the kitchen island and took a seat. Admir was dressed in a suit as usual while Lira wore a dark ensemble.

"Very well thank you. Your hospitality is much appreciated." I smiled at him. Admir looked between Lira and I. He knew. Shit.

"I thought you were going to learn from me, not fuck my sister behind my back." Admir stated casually. He sipped his coffee. Lira coughed as she put down her mug. "For your information, I did not fuck her." I replied.

The maid set down a mug of coffee for me and a plate of food. I thanked her. "I'm right here. Oh my God, you are so embarrassing." Lira muttered as she brushed back her hair.