Chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL/SMOKING

My head rested back and my eyes remained closed. It would take another four hours before we landed in America. It took a fucking long time but it did give me time to think. It would also give me some peace and quiet if it wasn't for Raphael's big mouth.

"Give me my phone!" Raphael shouted. My eyes snapped opened quickly as I looked across to see him standing up in the plane. Mara was holding his phone out of his reach.

"Sit down.. I just want to see your pictures." She chuckled as she scrolled through his photos. I sat upright amused with their antics. "All he has is pictures of girls and his very very tiny dick." I chuckled as I held my fingers in small pinch.

Raphael scoffed and reached for his phone once again. I watched Mara shove his phone down her top. She smirked at she eyed him. Raphael smirked and bit his lip. "You think I won't..take it?" He narrowed his eyes.

Mara furrowed her brows and shook her head in defeat. She knew he would most definitely put his hand down her top. He loved teasing her as did I. "Take it, you absolute baboon." Mara frowned as she held the phone out for him.

Raphael grabbed his phone and promptly hid it out of sight. He was very causal in his usual white shirt which was rolled up at his sleeves. I also just wore a shirt omitting the suit jacket.

"I heard about what you did for those women Enzo...and-" Mara started before getting cut off by Raphael. "And if you were straight you would most definitely have fucked him." Raphael chuckled to himself.

"Shut the fuck up." I scolded but couldn't help but laugh. Mara shook her head while muttering. "Don't know why I came with you both." She pulled her long hair into a ponytail and looked out of the window.

"Because Mara, you love us." Raphael smiled as he relaxed back into his seat, crossing a leg over the other. "I think we have very different ideas of what love is." She mumbled.

Once the plane landed, we all stepped off and entered an SUV to be taken home. I did not tell my parents I would be coming so I do hope they are home. The sky was cloudy, the air dry and crisp. Raphael and I didn't smoke at all on the drive because Mara didn't appreciate it. She would have smacked the shit out of us so we didn't even dare try.

The roads were long and we soon reached a quieter area. A more lavish neighbourhood, exclusively for the rich. I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed. l have a lot of business to deal with here, many things I was not looking forward to.

The car slowed down at a large set of steel gates but the gaurds were quick to open them and allow us entry. Sergio stepped out from the car first and held open my door. I walked ahead to the front door. Mara and Raphael were right behind me.

I didn't need to knock on the door, they were opened by a guard who was posted at the entrance. My shoes clicked quietly against the white tiled floor. The house was spacious and beautiful. It felt like home. I could smell the faint aroma of pizza. Definitely home.

I headed straight for the kitchen and saw my mom and dad eating pizza at the kitchen island. "Mom." I smiled. I caught her attention and she turned to smile at me.

"Vicenzo." She grinned as she stopped eating her pizza and stood up. She wiped her hands with a paper towel and quickly embraced me. I hugged her back. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Some business." I said as I hugged my dad. My dad chuckled and looked me in the eyes. "Let's have a drink." He spoke. I nodded and heard Raphael and Mara come in.

My parents greeted them both with smiles all around. Raphael quickly helped himself to the pizza. "So what have you fucked up this time?" My mom asked with a brow raised. She had her brunette hair styled in loose waves. She smiled gently. Her face nor her body gave away her age, she looked just beautiful. "Nothing. I just came to see you." I smiled.