Chapter 49

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

I held Lira's hand as I led her upstairs behind me. I closed the door behind us and locked it so we were all alone in my room. "Oh shit." Lira swore as she heard her phone ring. She pulled it out of her pocket. "Just ignore it." I said as I pulled her into me and began to kiss her neck while my hands felt her body.

She hummed in satisfaction. "I can't, it's Admir." She pulled away from me and answered the call. "Fuck! What!? Is he alive?! What the fuck happened?!" She yelled with deep concern. She paced the room and rubbed her forehead in agitation. "Fucking bitch. I'm coming. I'm going to fucking ram a fucking knife up her ass." She growled and turned the call off. She looked at me and sighed.

"Admir's been shot." She said nonchalantly with a hint of annoyance. "And before you ask how....uh how do I put this..there's a girl he quite likes and I've told him she's a bitch but he thought the sun shined out her ass and well she went ahead and fucking shot him. Admir's men have her." She exhaled. "Is he all right? He never told me he had a girl." I replied. I never thought Admir to be foolish but maybe love can make you blind.

"He's fine. The bullet hit his shoulder...and you know Admir, he doesn't want everyone to know his business. I only found out when I caught them kissing." She sighed. She walked over to me and grabbed onto my hands. "I have to leave. I want to be the one to end her pathetic life and I need to see if he's all right." She looked down at our hands. Mine in hers.

"You go. It's important. Go and see him...and we'll just resume where we left off when you get back." I winked at her. She chuckled and kissed my cheek, which gave me a rush of butterflies in the pit of my stomach. The little things she did, fuck. She's got me good.

She smiled and let go off my hands and quickly pulled on her leather jacket which she picked out of the wardrobe. "He's so ridiculous. Making me come all that way...and Enzo, he won't let me kill her. So I'll just have to do it before he tells me not to." She muttered as she tossed her hair out of the back of the jacket. She grabbed her phone and looked at me with her head tilted. "You won't miss me will you?" She smirked. "Not in the slightest." I remarked back matching her energy.

She refrained from chuckling and instead she used a finger to point to her ass. "So you won't miss my ass..nor my boobs..or my lips." She said as she pointed to her body. I chuckled. "No I won't. But I will miss your sarcastic remarks and hearing you swear." I replied. I most definitely would miss her body and she knows it. She smiled. "You're so....God you're fucking hot. I'll miss you." She said bluntly and leaned in to hug me. I inhaled her scent as if it's the last time I would see her.

My arms were wrapped around her and hers around my neck. "Enzo...are you going to let me go?" She breathed against my ear. I smiled as I rested my head in the crook of her neck. Definitely not. So we held each other for a while longer and finally I let her go.

It had now been only an hour since she left and I was fucking bored. I browsed though my phone and decided on calling Raf. He picked up after the third ring. "Raf, how's things?" I asked. "Good. I haven't fucked up yet if that's what you're asking...wait why the fuck are you calling me now? Isn't it..eleven? I thought you'd be fucking Lira by now." He said casually. I sighed. "I wish. She's gone to Albania. Admir was shot but he's all right."

"Fucking hell...well let me just say, your plan worked." He chuckled. "What plan?" I asked very much confused. "Don't play stupid with me. Your plan to get me and the maid together...well it worked. I don't know what Lira said to her but she knew exactly how to seduce me." He replied. I could tell he was smiling.

"Fine. It was our plan. I'm happy for you Raf." I smiled as I held the phone to my ear and turned to my side. "Are you missing her already?" He asked sounding more serious. "Yes I am. I can't help it." I replied and rubbed my eyes. "You've got it bad...go out. Do something stupid, shoot someone, have some fun." He said. He was sounding incredibly wise and I suppose I was bored and perhaps going out for the night would help.