Chapter 63

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
BLOOD

"I've missed you." Lira smiled as she gazed into my eyes. I held her on my lap, feeling up her ass. My eyes travelled up to meet her gaze and I smiled, my heart beginning to race. "I've missed you too."

It had been a few weeks since we last saw each other. Lira had been busy in Albania with Admir and I had been busy with work in Italy. Work wasn't too troublesome because I had others to work for me. I just needed to know what was going on and how well. Maybe I did beat some sense into a few men and kill a few more of James' men who came after me. Lira told me of what she did, training men, torturing men and fucking men. I rolled my eyes at the last statement knowing it wasn't true.

She rubbed my stubbled cheek with her thumb. "I can't wait to land...I don't feel like I'm jet lagged." She smiled showing off her cute dimples. "That's strange. Are you feeling all right?" I teased as I leaned back into the seat. "Maybe I'm not. Kiss me better." She smirked. And that's what I did. I leaned in, holding onto the back of her head and kissed her. Her lips moved with mine. Our eyes closed. Our hands all over each other. I fucking love her.

As soon as the plane landed in Fiji, it was clear as day to see that Lira was indeed not jet lagged at all. It was a short flight but maybe she was excited. We booked into a hotel, a stunning five star with pools and palm trees all around. It felt so much calmer here. As if time stopped just for us. As if I wasn't a Mafia boss anymore. Just an ordinary man. That didn't mean I let my guard down. Anything could happen at anytime.

I got changed into shorts with sunglasses in hand. I left my phone to charge on the nightstand beside the bed and I even left my gun. Sergio was with us so it didn't matter and besides, I didn't need a gun to deal with someone. I looked out of the balcony, my hands resting on the warm concrete barrier. I looked out to see clear water for miles and golden sand. "Are you ready?" I asked Lira. I didn't receive a response. Before I could turn around and find her, I heard giggling below the balcony.

"Hurry up bitch." Lira laughed as she jogged down the steps and towards the beach. I chuckled and followed after her. Nothing beats the feeling of soft warm sand between your toes. There wasn't a breeze, it was just comfortably warm. The sound of gentle waves crashing against the shore was like music as well as the birds in the clear sunny sky. There wasn't anyone around at the private beach we were at which was just perfect. Just me and her. Sergio was here too but I didn't count him. Lira had also brought a guard with her, one of the men she had trained.

She walked over to the two sun beds which had been set up for us. I stopped a few feet away from her and watched her pull out her hair tie, her wavy hair falling beside her. "Is that my T-shirt?" I asked as I noticed the white T-shirt she had on. She nodded. "Yep." She looked down at her sun bed and picked up the white towel, placing it on the end. She turned the other way and slowly pulled off the T-shirt, showing off her body in that fucking hot white bikini.

She turned towards me, with a small smile and tossed the shirt at me. I caught it and gazed at her tanned toned self. "You can have it." She grinned and sat down on the sun bed. I chuckled and sat down onto my sun bed. A waiter came over and served us with some drinks. Cocktails to be precise, the ones with the little pink umbrellas and sugar around the rims.

"Mmm this is good." I spoke after I took a a sip of my cocktail which had a pineapple base. "Let me try." She held out a hand and I gave her my glass. She sipped it and licked her lips. "It's good." She handed it back to me and I took another sip from the clear straw. She sipped on her own and sighed. "Go on then try it." She held it out for me and I leaned over and took a sip from the straw. I slowly grasped it out of her hand. It was alcohol mixed with mango. Fucking delicious. No wonder she wouldn't let me try it. I took another long sip.