Chapter 37

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT
OH AND MORE SEXY SMUT

Lira's POV

When we reached the hotel, it was now beyond midnight. Raphael had gone to his room and Enzo and I went to ours. "Oh shit I forgot my phone in the car." He sighed heavily and walked towards the door. Before he could reach the door, I stepped in the way. I had only one thing on my mind and fuck, I was going to get it.

He looked at me with a brow raised and an oh so innocent look. Before he could speak I turned around and slowly clicked the lock shut. "So it looks like it's just you and me." I smiled to myself. I heard him hum in amusement.

Before I could turn around, he grabbed onto my waist and spun me around. My body was flush against the door and his. I looked into his dark captivating eyes. His gaze fell low and the mood instantly changed. My own breaths slowed down until the only sound I could hear was the blood pumping in my ears. I gulped. Ever since he teased me that day, God, I wanted more.

He licked his perfect lips and placed an arm beside my head, making our proximity even closer. "Just you and me huh." He smirked. God damn that smirk, I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed myself forward and kissed him. He never minded me being rough and oh I loved it a little rough. Soon my tongue clashed with his. By now I had my arms around his neck and he had his around my waist.

No words were needed and we fumbled on our footing, trying to find the bed. I was lost in his world and there was no going back now. He tripped and fell onto the sofa, being as lost as I was and he didn't care. Nothing mattered right now, it was only him and I. Two perfect strangers who fell for each other.

I pushed him onto the sofa so he was laying down and I straddled him. He was so fucking toned. I was in control, he was mine. My lips met his with hot passion. I began to tease kisses along his strong jaw and down his neck. My nose grazed the fine stubble across his neck and I nipped at his ear, which earned me a deep growl of pleasure. My pussy could feel the very problem I caused in his pants. His hands teased my neck and breasts, wanting to tear off my dress.

Suddenly, he pulled himself upright all the while holding onto me tightly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he picked me up. My eyes were closed so lost in the moment. He sat on the edge of the bed with me on his lap. The tension, the heat and the hunger grew.

I felt his strong hands travel down my arms and his fingers teased the straps of my dress. Without him asking, I pulled it over my head and tossed it aside. His gaze was intense as he stared at my sheer lacey bra. It left little to the imagination. Now it was his turn to ravage me. He planted rough kisses down the length of my neck, nipping at my warm body. His touch was like fire, a burning pleasure which spread tingles down my spine. I wanted him to touch every inch of me and I wanted to touch every inch of of him.

I slowly removed my tongue from his hot mouth and let my teeth tug at his bottom lip, which was now swollen. He had already taken off his suit jacket, so my hands fumbled at his buttons in attempts to take off his shirt. I felt him nibble at my ear and I let out a moan. Fuck. I ripped his shirt open, the buttons shooting out across the room. And then he pulled it off, to reveal his tattooed chest. My hands ran down his muscled back and I wondered what it felt like for him.

He grunted in pleasure when I bit down on the nape of his neck. The sound only made me more wet. "Ti scoperò senza senso." He growled into my ear. I yelped when he quickly tossed me onto the bed, with him on top of me. My body ached for him, my pussy throbbed wanting only one thing. His kisses began to travel down my chest and I felt his hand travel up my spine until he reached the clasp to my bra. With one swift motion, he undid it. My breathing was wild as I looked into his dangerous eyes. Slowly, he pulled off my bra and tossed it away. Now he saw the rest of me and I'm sure his eyes darkened.