Chapter 42

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

Enzo's Pov again 🥰

My mom had called me up for a talk. My dad knew she would and deep down I knew it too. We were both stood in the living room and my mom cleared out the maids and guards. She was in a happy mood because of Lira.

"Vicenzo. Sit down." She ordered as she looked at me. I gulped and sat down just as she said. "You've been hiding away from me. You've been hiding her from me. I understand that you wanted to see how it went and I know because I wanted to be alone with your dad too. It's just-" She sighed as she looked down at me.

"Mom I was always going to introduce her to you, I just didn't know how serious it was." I spoke cutting her off. "I know. You know what I'm not even mad. She's..she's like the daughter I never had." She spoke softly as she sat down beside me. I gently held her hand in mine. I knew how much she wanted another baby after me and I guess it wasn't meant to be. She smiled and tilted her head at me.

"My baby's all grown up huh. I knew you would eventually find a girl, well actually I've always thought you played for the other team." She chuckled while ruffling my hair. I tried to brush her off playfully. "Mom."

"Now Vicenzo, I'm not stupid. Call Raphael and tell him to come here tomorrow. I know he's fucked the Russian's sister." She looked at me knowing everything. "Uh no he-" I mumbled as I looked down at the cream carpeted floor. "You'll call him. He'll come and I'll swear at him. Perhaps I won't smack the shit out of him. But you do know it'll happen. Those Russians, fuck, I told you specifically not to fuck with them." Mom shook her head disapprovingly at me.

"I can't speak for Raf, what he did was stupid. Lira and I both told him to keep it in his pants. But fucking with the Russians, it was funny." I chuckled. Mom laughed. "Between us two, it sounds funny. Lira told me how she hit one of them and knocked one unconscious in the bathroom. She fucking left him with a toilet brush in his fucking mouth." She laughed making me laugh. I didn't know that part. When we stopped laughed she looked at me seriously.

"As part of my duties of being your mom, I want to say something. I don't want to be a nonna just yet so you know." She waved her hand and whistled. "Oh God mom. Didn't we have the talk when I was thirteen. I know." I grinned and sat back, getting comfortable on the sofa. "Yes I know but I fell pregnant with you quite young and I sometimes I wish I had waited. You're young, so just enjoy life....but I also wouldn't change it for anything." She added while looking at me with nothing but unconditional love.

"You won't mind if she spends the night here?" I asked. She smiled and stood up. "Of course she can. Whenever. Just remember my rules." I nodded. Her rules were simple and the most important one was no fucking in the house if she was home. I doubt that any mom wanted to hear what their child go up to in the bedroom.

"I need to call Mariano. I think he would like to hear about what his son's been getting up to." Mom said as she pulled out her phone. "What!? No don't. Don't call him. You're really blowing this out of proportion." I stood up and rubbed my head. She looked at me with a grin.

"Oh I'm definitely calling him. This is what happens when you fuck with the Russians." She waved her phone in her hand as she walked out of the room. Oh shit.

I went to my room, knowing I couldn't persuade her otherwise. Lira was changing and I called Raf. I paced in just my boxers, my feet caressed the soft carpet below. "Raf. You're fucked. My mom want's you here tomorrow and she's called your dad."

"What the fuck?! You ratted me out? Oh shit I shouldn't have slept with her. Why didn't you stop me? It's all your fucking fault anyway." Raf muttered angrily. "Shut the hell up. I didn't say anything, they just knew. And if you must know I did try and defend you." I lied.