Chapter 30

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

~~~~Lira's POV~~~~
I SAID THIS IS LIRA'S FUCKING POV ARE
YOU LISTENING TO ME

When I awoke I didn't know where I was for a second. Enzo wasn't beside me and I'm guessing it was pretty late in the morning. Fucking jet lag. I absolutely despised it. But I still came because I missed him.

Fuck. I missed him. And I haven't even fucked him yet. That's surprising. That will also change very soon.

I got up and rubbed my still aching head. The room was bright with a minimalistic look. Italy was warm, perhaps even warmer than Albania. I think I might enjoy it here.

I grabbed my suitcase and found a dress to wear. Something tight and a little short. I wonder how much longer I could tease Enzo for because I do enjoy seeing him all hot and bothered. After I showered and dressed, I made my way downstairs.

I could tell all of the guards looked at me, unsure what to do. They conversed in Italian but didn't bother approaching me. And shit, I couldn't speak or understand Italian. Then there's Enzo, he's got all sorts of tricks up his sleeves and I want to know them all.

I soon found the kitchen after opening several wrong doors which was a bit embarrassing. I spotted Raphael humming while cooking. Fucking hell, these boys can cook.

"Good morning Lira." He spoke not looking back at me. I furrowed my brows and walked over to the island, whereby I saw what he was cooking. Eggs.

"Good morning." I replied. He turned around to face me. He wore a grey t-shirt and his face held a calm expression. "If you need painkillers, they're in the cupboard over there. If you would like a drink, go ahead and grab it." He spoke while pointing the wooden spoon around.

I raised a brow at him. "What?" He asked with deep furrowed brows. I shrugged my shoulders and went ahead to find the painkillers. I also picked out a bottle of water and sat down at the island. He was being extra nice, that was different.

"You're babysitting aren't you." I remarked as I took a gulp of water along with the pills. He chuckled and began to plate up the eggs. "He asked me. It's not like I wanted to." He placed a plate in front of me and a plate for himself.

"And speaking of him, where is he?" I asked as I looked down at the eggs. Fucking hell, Enzo could do everything and me, I couldn't do a lot. Oh shit, I've never felt so inadequate before.

Raphael smirked. It reminded me of Enzo, he looked somewhat like him even though they weren't related. Brothers by choice. They're so fucking cute. "Lover boy is out. Something urgent came up..but he should be back." He replied.

I smiled. "When Raphael?" I picked up another forkful of eggs. He scoffed and licked his lips. "How the fuck should I know? He'll be back when he's back."

I chuckled and pointed my fork at him. "And that's the Raphael I know." He looked at me confused but ultimately went back to enjoying his eggs. The whole house seemed very quiet.

"Lira I should apologise." He spoke up breaking the comfortable silence. His hands were down beside his plate and he looked at me. "Whatever for?" I asked. Now it was my turn to be confused.

"Well I put the thoughts into Enzo's mind...how you two were too easy..how maybe you had a hidden agenda." He spoke carefully, making sure I understood him. I shook my head gently. "You don't need to apologise. You were only thinking of Enzo and the Mafia. I don't blame you...I just overreacted, big time. I uh, I let my feelings get the best of me and that has got me into a lot of trouble." My head was slightly bowed in shame.