|Chapter 20|

|The prank|

Third person POV

"AHHH!" The high pitched scream could be heard all over the house, startling everyone. Quickly the guards and three of the Romano brothers took out their guns and ran to the place where the scream was coming from. Upstairs; where the rest of the Romano siblings were. Were they hurt?

Confused the guards and three of the brothers sunk their guns again. What was going on? Whilst Antonio -the third oldest of the family- was covered in paint, the three youngest siblings were standing a few feet away from him, laughing their asses off.

"What is going on here? Who screamed that loud? We thought we were under attack!", Alessandro Romano -the eldest of the family- demanded. His voice was stern and full of authority. Though Valentina -the sixth born in the family- tried to explain, she couldn't. She couldn't stop laughing and didn't get any audible words -much less sentences- out for her brothers to understand. Antonio muttered some words under his breath but Sandro didn't even bother asking what he said. It was probably something rude and offensive.

"They put a bucket on top of my door and when I tried to enter i-it fell on me", Antonio said, he was seething. He was so mad that it was hard for him to speak normally and not scream at his oldest brother -which would probably end up in him getting his cars taken away or something else that he wouldn't like. Alessandro nodded understandingly and then looked at the door and floor. Whilst the door had only a few splatters of paint on it, the floor was covered in it -just like Toni.

"And who screamed that loud?", Lorenzo asked, confused. But before anyone could answer Leonardo -the fourth oldest- snorted. He knew exactly who did. Alessandro and Lorenzo both turned to their younger brother in unison and each raised one of their eyebrows.

"Who do you think did? The idiot that's covered in paint did", he said with a big fat grin on his face. It was just so satisfying to watch his twin in this situation. He knew he was embarrassed and humiliated. And he would do everything to humiliate and embarrass him even more.

"Is that true?" Alessandro and Lorenzo Romano fought hard against the smile that wanted to form on their faces. They knew their little brother was already embarrassed enough and didn't want to increase it. A lot of people might never believe it but they both felt bad; even Alessandro. After Antonio tried to deny that he was the one who had screamed like a little girl and then eventually accepted the truth -it had hurt his ego more than being slapped by a girl in front of the whole school-, Alessandro finally sent away the guards. He would never admit it, but Alessandro hadn't sent the guards away before Antonio was forced to admit him screaming like a little girl because he knew Antonios ego was way too big for his own good. And although Alessandro had felt bad for his younger brother, he also kind of enjoyed watching his ego being hurt. Now it was for the three youngest siblings to be punished.

Francesco POV

Pranking Antonio was the most fun I have had in a while. Especially, because now I didn't have to do it alone. The twin girls had actually kept their promise and finally pranked someone with me. And although I had been shocked first -because they were assassins- and didn't know how to act infront of them -let's be honest, I was kind of scared of them- I now knew that nothing had changed. They were still the same, just that we all now knew what the twins had been up to all those years that we didn't know where they were. And I felt great. Even better, because now I didn't have to hide our secret anymore.

"Antonio, go and take a shower. And try to not make an even bigger mess than it already is", Alessandro seemed quite amused to be honest; until he turned towards us, "now to you three. You will clean this mess up, I will tell the maids to give you some cleaning utensils. And I don't want to see any paint anywhere when you three are done here. Did I make myself clear enough?!"

"Sir, yes sir", we said in unison, saluted like the badass soldiers we were and then got to work as soon as the maids brought us some cleaning utensils. Cleaning the floor took us half of the day. But that was mainly because we couldn't stop joking around and laughing. On top of that, we had forgotten to clean the splatters of paint off the door, so we had to go back to get the cleaning utensils again and finish cleaning the door. Antonio, of course, didn't let anyone take him the chance to annoy us whilst we cleaned the floor and door. Though Alessandro had gotten enough of it by the end of the day and made him clean his whole room -which looked like a mess. Not only was Toni forced to clean his room, but he had to wash all of his dirty laundry, put it in the dryer and then fold them himself. Which had taken him more than just one day. The twin girls and I didn't budge him though because we didn't want to do the same as him. We had enough cleaning for the rest of the week. I'll definitely prank him again.

To be continued...