|Chapter 39|

|First wedding preparations|

Third person POV

"Finally, you're back home!", Antonio exclaimed, dramatically falling onto his twin's bed. He stayed in the exact same position and spot for a short moment, before, quickly, moving next to his twin, Leonardo -who had been put onto bed rest from Lorenzo and Alessandro-, and cuddling into his side. Antonio had been very physical with Leonardo and his other siblings; constantly wanting to hug and cuddle. Leonardo, Ruby and especially Francesco -who, finally, didn't feel left out anymore- didn't mind any of the physical affection Antonio was giving them. Lorenzo didn't either -he actually found it kind of cute-, but he was still concerned because Antonio was acting unlike himself. The former events must've taken a toll on him.

And they did.

Antonio was scared that he could lose any of his siblings at any time soon. Especially with Valentina marrying that moron.

Valentina didn't mind giving any of her siblings hugs or cuddles, but Antonio had taken it too far. She needed her space and wouldn't get it if he constantly hugged her.

Alessandro didn't like cuddling at all. He felt uncomfortable doing so and mostly didn't know how to act. He was socially awkward, to the point where he didn't know how to properly talk to his siblings; his family. All he knew was how to talk about business and show absolutely no emotions. But he couldn't talk like that to his family, he didn't want to. And then the constant fear of accidentally outing himself that was nagging him. Should he just come out and then deal with the consequences? He didn't know what to do! It was all becoming too much.

"Guys? My girlfriend is coming over tomorrow, so I can introduce her to all of you", Lorenzo said at the dinner table. Antonio was confused.

"Wait! Since when do we introduce our girlfriends?", he asked, knowing full well that he fucked up.

"Oh! I wanted to ask you that! Silly me, forgot", Valentina said, before any of the older ones could speak up; her twin nodding alongside. "Why don't you invite Paisley over too?"

"How the fuck did you know that I have a girlfriend? And how the fu-", Antonio interrupted himself. This was his sister he was talking to. The one who grew up in The Élite. Of course she knew -and Ruby, obviously. Instead of asking further questions, he pouted, took out his phone and sent a quick message to his beloved girlfriend (he was secretly, already, planning the wedding). The only one who knew about Paisley had been Leonardo -he had even already met her.

"Álvaro will be joining too", Val said, quickly getting up and leaving the dining room; leaving behind the protests of her siblings. Tomorrow will be a long day, she thought to herself, opening her door and falling -face first- onto her neatly made bed. Her train of thoughts were interrupted by her phone vibrating, without looking at the caller ID, she picked up, huffing out a 'what?'.

"Is that how you greet your husband?", Álvaro asked, smirking at the other end of the phone. He knew that she would be putting him back in his place in mere seconds -he loved when she did that.

"You aren't my husband.. yet", she said, slightly annoyed. She could hear him snickering at the other end of the phone and silently rolled her eyes. "Why did you call?"

"I just wanted to hear your lovely voice, mi amor", he said, hearing her mutter a 'mi amor my ass' under her breath. He couldn't keep a straight face. She was so easy to rile up. "Why am I supposed to come to yours tomorrow? I am in Spain, planning our wedding." He was in fact in Spain, planning their wedding; everything had to be perfect.

"I don't care where you are, get your ass over here and no llegues tarde (don't be late)." Álvaro sighed, knowing very well that if he was to not turn up he could stop planning the wedding and start with his funeral.

"Chocolate cake with raspberry filling or lemon cake with strawberry filling?", he asked, ignoring her obvious threat.

"Chocolate cake with raspberry filling", she said, walking back out of her closet with some chocolate in her hand and plopping down onto her chair at her desk. Stupid homework. He hummed in acknowledgment, writing her answer down. One thing less on the list.

"Should I wear a navy blue suit or a dark red one?", he asked, not being able to decide for himself. His brother and father had told him that he looked like shit in both suits and he didn't deserve a beautiful woman like Valentina. He had brushed their comments off, knowing they were just jealous that he was the best looking man in their family and that he got the most beautiful woman out of every man in the family. He had won the jackpot. Good looks and a hot wife.

"Navy blue, you look better in blue", she said, stuffing some chocolate in her mouth that she always kept in her secret compartment. He, again, hummed and wrote down her answer. At least someone was being helpful.

"What are you gonna wear?" he asked, knowing that he would probably not get a very useful answer to still his curiosity and excitement.

"A wedding dress."

To be continued...

mi amor - my love