|Chapter 26|

|Flirting and angering news from New York|

Antonio POV

"I don't like that guy. He looks like the type of player guy", Leonardo spoke my thoughts. What can I say? We're twins.

"Well, then you're lucky that Val is betrothed to Àlvaro or else she would probably end up dating Rhys", Ruby responded and it made my blood boil. Why would she be dating such an asshole?

"Why's that?", I asked, seemingly angered by what she said. Val smirked at me, to which I responded with an eye roll. Bitch.

"Don't know, ask her. How often have you slept with him already?", she asked Val, raising an eyebrow at her. She shrugged, looked in the air with her eyebrows scrunched up in concentration -she has been doing that since she was little and I would never admit it but it was actually really cute- then she started counting on her fingers but quickly stopped.

"Mate, I don't know. I've lost count", she then admitted. I clenched my jaw. What the fuck did that mean? My sister is a whore, or what? "Don't look at me like that. Not like you were a virgin when you were my age, were you?", she added, looking at us.

Alessandro opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Val interrupted him. "You don't count! You're probably still a virgin", she said. Damn right, he probably was.

"Well, you try to take over a company, mafia and take care of your siblings", he said, trying to defend himself. Val raised an eyebrow, which he copied. Quickly it became a staring contest. Lorenzo ended the staring contest by turning both their heads to the sides while rolling his eyes. Children, he probably thought.

"Bitch!", Val screamed, running at the girl who stood a few feet away from us. The girl turned around, screamed, ran towards Val and then hugged her tight. Girls, I thought, internally rolling my eyes. Ruby also went over to greet her. Then they turned around and came back to us, with the girl, probably to introduce her.

"Guys, this is Lynn. She was the one helping us sort out our problems", Ruby said, introducing the girl to us. Damn, she looks fine. Val, probably having seen me checking her friend out, gave me a warning look, to which I returned with a smirk. She gave me a smirk back, but as quick as it was there it had been gone again. She never lost her glare. I think I am in trouble -but I'm not internally sure.

"Nice to meet you, I am Alessandro Romano -the oldest", Alessandro said, "and thank you for your help", he quickly added after Rubs and Val sent him a glare. Lynn smiled warmly at him and said that it was fine. And so we went on. We introduced ourselves and chatted a bit. Though I will admit, I flirted more than I chatted with her -she didn't flirt back though. Much to my dismay and my sister's amusement.

Alessandro POV

I couldn't deny the fact that Lynn was beautiful; very beautiful. And so, I couldn't really be mad at my younger brother for flirting with her although he knew she was still under aged. And I also couldn't be mad at my sister to have had something with that friend of hers; Rhys. He was hot as hell and if I were already out of the closet and not that much older as him I would've definitely flirted with him. But enough of my gay thoughts for today or I'll probably end up outing myself accidentally. That's the problem when you have observant siblings.

Shortly before we placed foot into the suite -that we were staying in- my phone rang. I excused myself and took out my phone and as soon as the elevator arrived, I left to get into my room. "Romano."

"Boss, I know I'm not to disturb you until you return from England but I had no other choice than to do", Garcia -my right hand- spoke into the phone. I internally sighed before slumping onto my bed.

"What is it?"

"The Spanish Mafia, Boss. They want a meeting with you and the others. They also, specifically, said that they wanted Valentina to attend." His report made my blood boil. I didn't know the Spanish Mafia much and I didn't need to. I knew for a fact that they didn't ask for this meeting; they demanded or ordered. However you might want to see it. I mumbled a few curse words under my breath before hanging up, without saying my goodbyes like I usually did.

I sighed heavily, knowing that this vacation will be cut short.

Noticing the sweat on my body -which was probably from all the running around the city that we had done today- I got up and undressed myself in the middle of the room. I lifted my arm and took a quick sniff of my armpits, which definitely gave me an answer to my question. I needed a shower, right now. Again, sighing heavily, I made my way over to the bathroom, entered and then jumped into the shower. I turned on the knobs to get the water running and almost let out a girly scream. Goodness, was that hot. I quickly turned up the cold water and stood there, letting the -now warm- water run down my body. Why couldn't anything just go the way I wanted them to go? Just for once!

After thinking about the recent event -with that I meant the phone call- and contemplating my whole life decisions, I washed my body and hair and then left the shower, quickly drying my now cold body off. I took the bathrobe from the hanger on the door and put it on, successfully escaping the cold air. After brushing my teeth, I went back into my room, plopped down onto the bed and went to sleep. I didn't bother putting clothes on or telling my siblings about the news. I could all just wait until tomorrow; it needed to. I desperately needed some rest.

To be continued...