Thank you.

I have finally come around editing this book and can, finally, say that I absolutely love it. Although I had my struggles with this book and faced the writer blockade more than once or twice, it turned out well and after fully editing this book, I feel like I can say that it turned out more than well.

Thank you, for all the support and the kind comments, I really appreciate each and every comment, even if I don't reply to some of them. Your votes and comments kept me going through and sometimes I felt really bad about not updating for a while, because I know what it feels like to want to know what happens next.

Throughout the editing process I also tried to bring Ruby in more, because I noticed that I kind of pushed her to the side and focused more on Valentina through the book. That's also why I made the last chapter more about her than the others.

Also a tip for all of my writers out there: If you finish a chapter try to write a few sentences of the next chapter already. It definitely helps with writer's blockade (speaking out of experience ;) ).

I hope everyone could enjoy the book. If you'd like you could also check out my two other books, though they're both not done yet.

Thanks for all the support <3.