5

—-

—-

Yujin —-

The light of the moon is what i cherish the most, at the worst days I can come and admire the moon's energy and be enlightened by it.

My bond with the moon felt strong...I felt as if I was connected to it...as if I could feel it's energy...understand it.

The woods I often came to were very quiet and no one bothered, the woods were around a castle from the 1800s...it's not very spoken about and it's not near the city area so the space around this place is very empty.

I stood up to leave and go home but I was stopped.

"Park...Yujin."  He whispered into the shell of my ear...

I turned around, I've never seen him before...

I yanked his hand off me...again my eyes flashed before me...everything went blank...

I saw him pouring in a red cup of liquid into a fountain...the fountain was overflowing everywhere but he didn't run away...he expected this to happen..

I then saw him stepping inside the fountain, he laid in the blood and he didn't get back up...he let himself drown in the blood, he wanted to die.

I pushed his arm away and covered my eyes...what the hell is going on...why do I keep getting scenarios of the people I just meet in my head...

"Please...don't touch me." I groaned.

"What do you want from me..."

"Nothing, I don't need anything from you. I know everything about you." He smirked.

"What..."

"I said, I know everything about you. There is nothing that I need from you."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Kim Sunoo."

"Why the hell are you touching me and why are you bothering me?"

Completely ignoring my questions he looked up at the moon, "Your connection to the moon is strong isn't? Your mom loved the moon, unfortunately she's already dead." He whispered teasingly into my ears.

I could feel my face boil...my chest started to burn. I pushed him to the nearby tree.

Sunoo —-

I made her mad, I wanted to test out her reflexes as well. After all she is the most important person here besides Sunghoon

Her eyes began to glow blue, she couldn't notice what type of power she held within herself.

I smirked, I leaned my head against the tree and closed my eyes.

"How do you know my mom?! You look as young as me, she died when I was a baby how could you possib-"

"Shhh." I pressed my index finger against her lips.

"Do you know your mother's name Yujin?"

Yujin paused herself from screaming any further...she felt guilty because she never found out her mom's name.

"I never found it out..."

"I mean I would be delighted to tell you but you've been a little bitchy so I'm going to have to decline my offer...I don't think i can ever tell you her name."

"No please...I'm sorry...please tell me her name."

"I wish it was that easy, but if I told you her name...it would be harmful. I want to but I cannot."

"In light there in no darkness, but in darkness there is light. You are the light to your mother's darkness."

"What do you mean her darkness."

"Youre mother is very clever, she's been through a lot, and there isn't much to explain about her."

""Until next time Yujin, remember to always protect yourself...you're going to be important in the future." The side of my lips slid up before I turned around, simply walking away.

—-