40

——

——

Morning had came, Sunoo and Yoori had been glaring at each other the whole morning while sitting at the dining table for breakfast.

"What's wrong with the both of you." Sunghoon nudged Sunoo, annoyed at the two who held grudges against each other for nothing.

"It's her she's so anno-"

"Oh shut it lap dog." Yoori pointed her finger, shouting at Sunoo.

Jake smirked at the two, looking back at Heeseung. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked in a low whispering tone.

Heeseung grinned as well, "Oh I definitely know what you're thinking."

"You both are so immature. Give me my bread." Niki snatched the slice of bread from Sunoo's arm and took a big bite out of it.

"Jungwon are you only going to fill your stomach with blood?! Come have breakfast." Heeseung scolded his younger one.

"That bread is crusty, I don't want crusty bread." Jungwon complained.

"You're throat is just dry! It is not crusty and it tastes good, your loss." Said Niki taking another slice of bread from the plate.

"Sunghoon, you're only drinking blood too. Aren't you going to eat?"

Sunghoon vigorously shook his head, "It's ok I'm fine with just blood."

I just nodded and continued to eat my food and that's how morning went for us.

Time skip —- sunoo

I had burst into Yoori's room, she had stared up at me with her sharp eyes.

"Tell me. How do you know that I'm not a true immortal."

Yoori snickered, "You may be older than me by a year but I've been watching your every steps."

"You couldn't hold yourself in could you? filthy fake immortal." She pushed my chest with her pointy sharp fingers.

POV —-

Sunoo's blood had turned hot, only fury were running through his veins. His eyes shot red, his fangs came out.

He used all of his strength to push Yoori to the bed, her back hit the bed hardly causing her to groan. Sunoo sped to her and trapped her arms tighter than she has ever done before.

"SHUT UP." Sunoo yelled, Yoori's eyes turned watery due to pain but she grinned "Does it trigger you that much?"

His grips around her arms got even tougher, blood releases from her wrists because of how Sunoo's nails dug into her skin.

"Oh god don't you think I knew that you bathed in the fountain of youth, the day of the attack. Sunghoon went towards his fate, his death. Then you, you let yourself die to become not only a vampire, but an immortal. And who gave you the blood to be turned? MY mother."

"Death once dead there's no dying then...isn't that right."  She whispered.

"And I won't hesitate to tell everyone."

"I know you won't."

"Why so?" She raised a brow.

Sunoo grinned, he brought his soft plump lips to the shell of Yoori's ears. "Because Selene will be back."

Yujin —-

"Sunghoon"

"Hmm?"

"I need help." I held my chain up against his face.

"Ohhh that necklace I brought back from your house." He quirked his lips up.

I nodded up a slight smile, "Can you put it on, it's kind of difficult, the lock is hard to open."

Sunghoon took the chain from my hands, "Hold on."

Sunghoon had set aside my long black hair, he put the necklace around my neck. His face very close to it.

Sunghoon took in my scent, he had finished putting on my necklace.

I had paused to slowly turn and look at him, "Sunghoon....are you alright."

He cleared his throat before speaking, "I'm fine."

Then I had realized it, he was getting closer to my neck...he was craving blood. It was hard of me to decide this but I thought it was finally time.

"Sunghoon...do it."

Sunghoon stared down at my innocent face, "Are you sure love?"

"I'm ready."

——