26

Night —-

Night —-

I tried getting myself out of my wedding dress but let's just say my hands were a bit to small to reach the chain from behind.

"God damn it I hope Davina is still here." I muttered under my breath.

I went to open the door only to be startled by him leaning against the wall nearby.

He grabbed me by my collar and took the hook off my dress while closing his eyes, "it's unzipped you can take the dress off now." He spoke before using his speed to rush out of the room.

Well....I guess I don't need to go to Davina for help anymore. I locked my door to change into my home wear.

time skip —-

When I walked into the living room everything was tranquil and peaceful...? That doesn't seem right, no body was home.

A gush of wind came behind me, "Sunghoon where is everyone?" I asked, still not looking behind me because I already knew it was him.

"They went to Aunty park's castle."

"Even the butlers and maids?"

Sunghoon bobbed his head.

"When are they coming back home?"

"In a few days I think?"

"We're home alone." He placed his cold hands on my shoulder, whispering into the canal of my ears. I could feel my skin appear with bumps already.

"Don't push it and don't think about marking me."

"Thinking about marking are you? Do you want to die already and become vampire?" He smirked.

"No because if I do I'll be just like you." I smiled sarcastically & snapped back.

"Don't make me put you back in the cellar."

"You know I can communicate with Davina right? I still don't know how but at least I can talk."

Sunghoon already knew what Davina was but he didn't want to spill anything to anyone, he didn't want Davina to find out. Witches are a weakness against vampires at some point which is why the boys are trying their best to keep her out of it.

"What is the time."

"1 am why?"

"I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep."

"What about you?"

"I'll be joining you."

"Funny,I'll be sleeping in my own room."

I smirked, "Not tonight." I picked her up, speeding into my room.

"Sunghoon let me go!"

He grabbed my wrists only for my eyes to flash before me again, it's happening again.

Blood...bloody room...suicide.

Sunghoon let go and looked at his wrist, "is it happening again?"

I nodded, "Yujin...why?"

"I don't know Sunghoon....I don't know why it keep repeating in my brain over and over again. When I get those visions it's like I see a world flipped around."

"What are you talking about?"

"A world where everything is upside down, no rules, no own taking over, it's chaos..."

"Are you sure you never drowned in blood before?"

Sunghoon shook his head in disagreement, "I never have, if I did...I would remember it."

"You're tired ok? You're just seeing what your brain wants you to see." He replied pushing me back into bed.

"Sleep, we have a big day planned ahead of us. We need to start producing immortals."

"What? Tommorow?!"

"We're King and Queen we must start as soon as possible, it's our responsibility. All the vampires look up to us now, you're now the mother of vampires."

"Day by day....we turn. Our nights won't be soundful..."

"Sunghoon....I'm not a vampire."

"You don't want to be one yet...I'll do it." He rested an arm around my waist.

"Watch your hand."

"I think I know where it wants to be." He pulled me closer to him, wrapping another hand around my waist.

"Goodnight."

I sighed, ..... "Night."

——-