29

——

——

Darkness edged into the girl's brain, it was consuming her slowly. "I must be going insane." She murmured.

After that day with Ni-ki...the boys stayed cautious of her. Her powers weren't to be underestimated, tonight was the full moon, Yujin was stronger than ever.

"Yujin how is it going with Sunghoon?"

"I don't Davina, one moment he's mean, one moment he kisses me, one moment he makes me feel like....he's my safe place I don't know Davina I really don't. "

"You do realize when he turns you, you'll be together forever. Yujin do you like him?"

"I-I don't know Davina, I don't know anything about love or affection."

"Yujin...I can feel sunghoon's energy. I feel like I can read him like a book but I won't say."

"Now you're making me curious."

Davina shook her head, "it's not much so don't worry about it."

Davina —-

What I could find off of Sunghoon was that, he had a rough life when it came to himself, Yujin might be the only thing that he has....I really think Yujin is starting to fall for him.

"Yujin, all I can tell you is that. Be patient, time will reveal everything."

"I'll be heading over to the library to get more research done, just remember. Time will show everything."

——

Yujin couldn't comprehend what her cryptic best friend was trying to tell her, Time will reveal everything?

The dumbfounded girl picked herself up from her bed, tiptoeing her way into the humongous living room.

"Ah Yujin you're finally here, what took you so long up there?"

"Just a small conversation with Davina, nothing much." She replied to the oldest one.

Heeseung slumped into his seat tired, the girl raised an eyebrow at the male showing off unusual behavior.

"Is there something wrong Heeseung?"

"Today's the full moon."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"You're powers are enhanced on this day, you're going to be more powerful than ever and we won't know what will happen."

"Nothing will happen to me Heeseung, you don't have to worry about me. Plus I have Sunghoon by my side."

Heeseung shook his head hopelessly, staring back at her innocent yet clueless eyes. "That's not it Yujin....on this day you're stronger than everyone. You're stronger than Sunghoon on this day he won't be able to help you."

"Speaking of Sunghoon....where is he?"

"He went out to hunt for blood."

"I'm going then, see you later." She waved, Heeseung yelled out her name only for the door to be slammed as She left the castle.

"Sunghoon?" She called out the male's name knowing that he'd be lurking somewhere in these gloaming woods.

Susurration of the leaves near the bottom of the woods startled Yujin.

Her arms caressed the side of a tree, seeking for protection for herself.

The rustling noise grew louder, in the moment Yujin was greeted by her arms getting yanked. The girl flinched seeing his jaw clench, "I told you not to go out on the full moon." Her husband's voice went deep and angry.

The sides of his lips smeared with blood, thick red substance visually dripping down his pale neck. Yujin's fingers caressed his soft neck, wiping off the running blood.

"Hoon, why is everyone telling me I'll be uncontrollable today. I don't understand anything."

Sunghoon sighed, "Don't pay attention to that, don't even think about it...Yujin it's not some joke if something happens to you we're all going to be in danger."

Right after Sunghoon and responded to his clueless wife, a gleaming light shone over them.

Yujin brought up her head to the light, the coruscating moon.

Her eyes glistened blue, Sunghoon was unaware of what was happening until he saw her eyes flooding with the color light blue.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath knowing that it was too late.

——

Author's note —-

Still on hiatus just updating one chapter.