9

——

——

Wear wolves don't own those colored eyes...neither do vampires, and neither does hybrids this doesn't make any sense! How could she possibly have blue eyes?!??

Her blood is still flowing...she's human. Nothing adds up, I thought she wasn't human but she is.

Now I'm really not going to let her go, I'm going to take her blood...if something happens....so be it.

I released my fangs and my bloody eyes, Yujin's eyes went round...her face immediately turned pale once she realized what I was.

"Wh-what th-the hell..." She backed away.

a dead end, I trapped both her arms above her head.

"You made me choose the hard away."

I could feel her body shaking, "They don't exist how is this even possible-" her breath went shaky.

She gulped, "Oh but they are real, they've been real for centuries, the existence of us blood suckers were always a real thing." I whispered in her ears,my fangs slightly poking the soft skin of her neck.

"Let go of me please!!!" She screamed of fear, trying to escape from my right grip around her arms.

"I'm really not going to let you off the loose this time love."

I trailed my finger up her jawline, she tried her hardest to escape but she couldn't win against my ability of strength.

Her heart was pounding...it was drumming loudly and I could hear it clearly. It rang through my ears like a clock.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME- WHAT DID I DO TO YOU." She shouted in agitation.

"I'm doing it for no reason, I'm been too merciful towards you but that's not going to be the case tonight."

"What do you mea-"

Before Yujin could finish her sentence she was already stabbed in the neck by two fangs entering her flesh.

She screeched in pain, clenching her fists that were still held down tightly above her head by sunghoon's large hands.

Yujin's eyes turned blurry, her vision was slowing fading away...she was finally knocked up. Once Sunghoon knew she was out cold, he pushed her away in annoyance, letting her body drop.

—-

Without a care Sunghoon left the room, not caring if she knew he was a vampire or not.

Sunghoon —-

I entered the living room to find Jay sucking off Davina, blood splattered across his face...i facepalmed.

"OUT OF EVERYONE YOU CHOSE THE BEST FRIEND?!!!"

"What? She's hot and plus her scent was so tempting."

"WHY IS THAT GIRL SUNGHOON SAW IN THE WOODS LEFT IN MY ROOM SUCKED DRY." Jake shouted, barging into the living room.

"Who cares? It's not like she's dead." I carelessly shrugged, drinking some of the blood Jay sucked off from Yujin's best friend.

"You didn't even compel her!!! We're not letting her out."

Jay drew in his eyebrows..."What the hell are you talking about?"

The rest of the boys arrived to listen to the conversation between the three boys.

"Sunghoon sucked her dry, didn't compel her, she's going to remember everything. We will be revealed, we must trap her in this house. She can go in the bloody cellars." - Jake

"Jake isn't that a bit harsh...? At least give her a room to be locked up in, not the cellar with hundreds of corpses and skeletons from hundreds of years ago!" - Jungwon

"Yea imagine remembering that you were sucked off by a two fanged human and then being locked up in a rusty cellar with a bunch of dead bodies." Ni-ki added on.

Jake sighed, "Fine...she can stay in the guest room. And make sure it's locked."

The rest nodded at the plan while Sunghoon rolled his eyes in irritation.

——