64

—— 5 months later

—— 5 months later

I was 7 months, only two more months to go before he comes out. 3 months ago we found out that we were going to blessed with a baby boy.

"Holy shit only two more months until this buddy comes out!" Davina rested her head on my humongous stomach, the gal was happier than I've ever seen in my life...surprising a miracle!

"Yep, two more months until im finally free of stress...I think. Well Davina, I'm in for some tea. Tell me, your relationship with Jay...?"

"I finally forgave that sucker, and we'll maybe kissed him once...or two." The female squeezed her eyes, exposing a sheepish smile.

"You like him don't you?"

"Well at least you've finally opened your eyes, there's a starter bae."She ruffled my hair before laying her head on the stomach once again.

"Hey lady, hands off my wife it's time for me to be the one putting my head on top of her stomach!" A husky voice pushed the other one off the bed, attacking his way into my embrace.

Davina let out a scoff in disbelief, "Suddenly the vampire king has such bravery! She's been mine for starters, you've lost the game a long time ago."

"Too bad she gave into me, ain't that right doll?" He batted his eyelashes at me, I only sighed caressing his fluffy soft hair. "I'm too tired to discuss about this hoon."

"You see Davina? You made her tired, now get out." He pulled out his tongue at the flabbergasted girl in front of him, she huffed before raising up her index figure.

"You know you're so brave to be talking to the newest inheritor of the most powerful witch bloodline you're lucky I have used my spells on yo-"

Davina's mouth was shut by two lips smashing onto hers, Me and Sunghoon jumped back watching the scene.

Davina's acquaintance grabbed her by the waist, pulling her out of the doorway so that she would stop arguing with the husky voiced male. "Sorry guys, it's our time alone. Hot people problems." Jay entered the doorway once again before getting pulled by Davina.

"Well, there's love for him right there." I sardonically signaled my arms near the door, Sunghoon chuckled placing his chin on the crook of my shoulder.

"Hoon." I called his name.

"Yes love?"

"Hoon he's moving."

"Huh?"

"I can feel him moving hoon, look!" I grabbed his arms, gently placing it onto the highest peak of my stomach.

He trailed his hands wherever the bump would move, amazed by how someone who hadn't even seen the world yet was very alive and active.

"He's going to be out soon, we'll see him in real life. But...what are we going to name him doll?"

"It's a secret baby, I'll keep my mouth spotless and clean."

"I see love." He grinned, sometimes I wonder what he thinks about during the day...he's quite cryptic.

"Hey Hoon, I'll be back. I want to talk to the person in the walls, and he'll be the one to know the name!"

"Alright don't take too long!"

——

"You're here?"

"Of course I'm here, well I've found out the name for my son a while ago and I thought maybe you'd want to hear the name."

"Id love to Yujin, what's the lad's name?"

"*********"

"That's a wonderful name, it even sounds like something his father would name him."

"I'm going to surprise Sunghoon with the name, I'm due in two months I don't have much time left."

"Two more months before I get to see the lad, the one for our future. I hope he lives a beautiful life, because this world is beautiful Yujin...

You're just living in the wrong time."

——

Author's note —-

6 more chapters to go, I decided to end it at 70 chapters with an epilogue :]

Unedited.