20

——

——

Loud gasps echoed the corners of the palace...All of their faces turned pale except for Yujin who was completely confused at what I was hinting at.

Heeseung held onto his dear chest, Ni-ki's eye were popping out of his sockets, Jungwon's face turned pale, jake's jaw was wide open, Sunghoon gulped and Jay gasped as loudly as possible.

"Is that my mom's name? Selene...? And it was that easy for you to tell me."

"How?!!! Selene didn't have a daughter she's dead! If Selene was that powerful then....Yujin must have that amount of power as well."

"Selene did have a daughter...but she hide her away from you guys."

"Hide her from everyone? Selene is the mother of vampires but her daughter is human it doesn't make sense that she would be the reigning queen!"  - Heeseung

"Oh but Heeseung it does...As the daughter of Selene no matter vampire or human she has the right to take over the throne."

"If she's the queen....then who's the king?!"  - Jungwon

I grinned, staring at the bottom of my glass. "Now who else would it be? The first person she encountered...The reigning king is no other than Sunghoon, He is the reigning king for all vampires."

I could hear the loud rythm of her heart drumming loudly..."W-what d-did you guy s-say." She stuttered.

Sunghoon stared at her with pure shock at how she could be his partner, "I am not going to be her king." He replied coldly.

"But you must. You guys need to produce more immortal vampires."

Sunghoon widened his eyes.

"What are you saying?!!!" - Yujin

"You idiot I'm not talking about you producing them. I'm saying...Sunghoon turning vampires into pure immortals with his blood."

"But why her? Why must it be her and I can produce more with any queen."

"Because there is only one girl who's an blue blood that comes from a family of immortal vampires. No one else is, her mother and your mother made this deal, it's fate."

"You guys didn't meet by choice, you met accidentally remember...it's certain that it was fate and Selene knew that when Yujin was born."

"The park kingdoms were brought together to have you guys get married in the future."

"You had to hide in darkness, you were on obscured in it for years...now you can have a companion."

Sunghoon kicked the chair in irritation, "CANT IT BE YOU."

"It's not my fate to be with her. It's yours."

"Can't you understand Sunghoon? You guys must get married and reproduce, there is no backing away this is your fate."

"You know the rule if you object into taking the throne when it's your future position." Jungwon warned.

Sunghoon sighed...."Fine."

Yujin's eyes popped out, "What did you just say?!"You didn't even let me decide, who do you think you are!"

"You're future husband, don't you dare raise your voice at me." He pointed a finger.

"You don't get to boss me around." I gritted my teeth.

Sunghoon scoffed, "Just watch me, you'll be wiping the floors of the castle soon."

Yujin's features turned red from fury, her eyes began to glow..."Blue..." the boys whispered.

Yujin raised her arms to attack Sunghoon but was pulled back by Jake. "Yujin...your eyes..."

"What?"

Jungwon held a mirror up against her face, then She saw it. Her eyes were dazzling blue, "Sunoo what is she? She's not a regular human, but a human with something, what is it?"

"She's connected to the moon. She's the daughter of Selene, once she takes in the throne with Sunghoon she'll become the next heir as the queen of all vampires."

"That's why she's always staring at the moon at night, she feels energized by it..." Ni-ki whispered.

"I don't get it...who is Selene exactly other than my mother. Where is she?! What do you mean I'm connected to the moon."

The boys gulped, "Selene is the mother of all vampires. She is the most powerful woman against vampire history. She has a strong relationship with the moon, practically can control the moon."

"We've only heard of her, we've seen her twice but the encounters were very short."  - Jungwon

"Now that I think about it....you have her lips. Nothing else about you is like her. You might have gotten your features from your dad who nobody knows about." - Ni-ki

"Is that why you guys trapped me in here....? Because I'm the daughter of Selene apparently."

"You're the hope for all vampires future, with Sunghoon by your side you guys can produce."

"Why not any of you guys be a king? Without me as queen that is."

"Because it's none of our fates." They replied.

Fate....

——