45

——

——

Sunghoon written in blood...

This may be his future or his past...we don't know.

I sighed to myself all day thinking about all of these past mysteries...but I couldn't unlock even one single sign.

Why must everything be hidden...why must the truth be revealed the hard way...

It the truth really that cruel...is it so cruel that it must be hidden from the world?

Yoori —-

Again, I was lurking the deep dark castle. The castle was so long it would take centuries to walk through the whole thing..

By the moment I stepped out of the corner of the hallway, my hips crashed into another figure. The figure caught onto me, bringing both my hands above my head.

And I knew exactly who it was.

"Why do you always do this." I huffed out silently.

"It's just a little habit." His soft gentle chuckle caressed the shell of my ears.

"You don't look alright...why are you wandering the castles alone again? "

What I couldn't tell him was that, the moment he made contact with my wrists again...I could see it all...the future.

I could see him falling from the sky....he was so free ful. I could see how his heart lifted the moment he took his last step.

He was an immortal vampire...but why could I see his death...just why?

My hands began to shake as the thought of it stirred my brain. A thin line formed Sunoo's lips, he detected something wrong.

I could see his cold hands embrace my face, "Hey...hey. Yoori...are you ok? Yoori look at me." He continuously shook my face

I finally snapped out of it, taking a look at his worried face. "Yoori what's going on with you huh? You've been so distracted lately."

"It's nothing."

"Then go to sleep. Stop wandering the castles, I can't sleep because of you."

"Why?"

"Because I can't. Don't ask. Just listen and go to bed."

I never listened to people but I took his words into consideration.

"...night." I whispered before speeding back into my room, just like dust they say.

Yujin —-

I grabbed onto my victim and sunk my fangs into them. Sunghoon joining me as well. Together we feasted on blood.

"You're enjoying it aren't you love?"

"Oh shut up, you're trying to get me used to it." I hummed before taking in more of the liquid into my mouth.

Once their skin turned dry and cold, I let go of them...letting their figure fall free. I wiped the access blood off of my face then fixed my eyes on sunghoon who's neck was blood trickling below it.

I went to clean the blood off of his neck but something shone near the corner of my eyes...a shooting star.

I smiled and lifted my chin up to get a better look at the shooting stars passing by the bright blue night sky.

"Sunghoon look...shooting stars." I grabbed his arm, and pulled him in next to me.

"It's so beautiful..." I whispered. Each star passing,the brighter my eyes turned with admiration.

"It is." He chuckled looking at how happy I was.

"It's been so long, I used to love these as a child. I didn't see them in years...but I'm glad that I could watch them with you." I quirked my lips up.

"Heh...you're cute." He let out that little laugh, ( you know that famous awkward Sunghoon laugh : D )

"Yujin look. When you connect the single stars in the sky, it forms into a heart." He put his hand on top of mine and pointed towards the stars in the sky.

"It represents love doesn't it?" He whispered into the canal of my ear, I slowly turned to look at Sunghoon. My cheeks rose with heat building up in it.

I wrapped my arms around sunghoon's neck, I could see that sly grin on his face already. What was he thinking ?

"You want it don't you?" He asked, his grin turning wider.

"You want it more." I admitted, poking his cheeks.

"You're right I do so let's get on with it already." He pulled in my head closer's to his, connecting our lips together into a passionate kiss.

I could feel his arms wrap around my waist, tugging me closer to him. I could feel my back hit against a tree.

He pulled away putting his one arm above my head, releasing the dreamiest smile.

"Hey...my lips aren't for you to always kiss."

"Like I said, you belong to me." He smirked, I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"Whatever you idiot."

——