15

——

——

When I made it to the castle I vigorously banged on the door, it quickly got pulled open.

It was opened by Jungwon, "Move out of my way, where is Jay." I clenched my jaw harshly pushing him away from me and stepping into the castle uninvited.

"YOU CANT COME I-" Jungwon shouted but the door shut and I was already inside.

That's when I spotted Jay who spit out his drink when he was me enter the palace, the others next to him curiously raising up their brows at me.

Jay immediately got up, "Davina?!!!! What are you doing her-"

I harshly slapped him before he could finish his sentence.

The room turned to stillness....jaws slowly dropped...Sunghoon leaned back on his chair...his jaw opened wide at the scene he just witnessed along with the other boys.

Jay held onto the side of his reddened cheeks, "Tell me where she is or you won't be sleeping at home tonight." I gritted my teeth.

"What are you talking about." Jay cleared his throat but it wasn't enough to convince me that Yujin wasn't in here.

"Do you think I'm stupid? You think I don't know that lied to me? There was no school party, officer park told me and showed me surveillance on Friday night."

The others facepalmed due to Jay messing up their plan. "This guy...." Ni-ki murmured in annoyance.

"Oh and then I suddenly remembered that Friday night I was invited by the Park Jongseong for a royal festival and you know what after that day my memories of Yujin was gone? where the fuck is that dungeon and where did you keep her. Don't lie to me. I know everything."

"How are you so sure that you know she's here? Are you suspecting us?" Jake questioned me.

I scoffed, "Then you tell me why then I thought of her I could here her screaming for help, I saw the castle, I remembered Jay. That's all I could remember of her, and next thing you know it when I open my eyes all the mirrors around me breaks and all my candles go out!"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD MY MIRRORS BREAK?!!!?"

"Witches....."Heeseung murmured to himself, clear enough for the other boys to hear them with their strong hearing senses.

Sunoo set his glass on the table and clapped his hands, "Bravo...such a intelligent person you are."

I lifted a brow at Sunoo, "Your mind had a lot of power than you think....but your little friend won't be leaving this castle." He pressed his finger towards my head and pushed it.

"She's here?! Why....why would you keep her in a cellar?.....who are you guys."

I fixed my eyes on the table to see red substances in their cups I didn't like the feeling of assuming but I grasped onto Jay's cup and smelled it.

When I realized what it was, my eyes turned round...almost popping out of my socket

"B-blood....?" My hand started shaking, my head started turning faint.

What if Yujin was dead...what if they're all mentally insane and murdered her? Or what if...

Fangs....the day of Friday night...everyone was bitten with fangs...eyes gleaming red...blood squirming out of all of their mouths..... then I finally realized it.

Davina...they're vampires....

"Vampires....the day of Friday night...you guys took everyone's blood...." My chest pounded loudly, the boys could hear it clearly through their eardrum

Jay gulped, "Is it true? Are you all vampires?!"

"N-no of course we're not." Jay clasped his sweaty hands together.

—— ( TW: cutting )

I glared, grabbing out a knife from my pocket. "Then I hope you don't mind if I do this." I slashed my wrists...releasing in the smell of fresh blood.

Jake was the weakest when it came to the smell of blood, the other tried containing her sweet blood but failed within seconds when I brought my bloody wrist up towards jake's two nostrils.

Jake completely lost it, he revealed thee true self within him. I backed away.

He used his speed to get to me, fangs popping out of his mouth. I didn't feel scared...even though my chest was pounding...it just didn't....surprise me. I know they won't harm me.

——