54

—— next day

—— next day

Dinner had been served to everyone on the table, it was nothing but silent. The boys haven't spoken to sunoo nor to each other.

I peeked my eyes up at Sunghoon who was washing his plates, I came next to him and washed my own dishes. "Sunghoon."

"What do you want."

"To talk., civilly."

"There is nothing to talk about civilly, everything is out. You kept the fact that it was true honestly how about I take you back into the dungeo-"

Sunghoon was cut off by the impact of my hand clashing into his cheeks, I pierced my eyes towards the boy holding his red cheeks while the other's stared incredulously.

"I'm your wife Sunghoon. My fault? blaming it all on me now park? Tell me, when I told you about my visions with every piece of my aching heart did you believe me? You didn't, you thought it was just something in my mind. That I needed sleep and now you're blaming it on me."

"It hurt keeping all of that inside of me all this fucking time, it was so overwhelming yet you wouldn't understand. All you can do is judge and blame, the dungeon won't work on me. I'm a vampire now too."

"That won't fucking change the fact that you found out about it two weeks ago and yet never once mentioned it. I don't want to hear it." Sunghoon harshly put his plate into the rack before speeding back into his monstrous dark room.

"That jerk." I muttered under my breath angrily. I looked back at the 8 figures who viewed me in complete shock.

"What the fuck are you all staring at." I yelled causing them all to immediately avert there eyes and let me do my business peacefully.

Once I placed all of my dishes into the rack until my stomach suddenly yearned for blood...deeply.

I held onto my stomach and groaned, "God I haven't drank blood in days."

"Give her some blood bags, Yujin why didn't you take them?!?"

"I felt stressed I just didn't have the urge to drink any."

Yoori handed me some blood bags and ripped one open for me, I snatched onto it and drank hungrily.

My stomach continued to pain even more, I yearned more blood the more I drank. "I need more..." I ripped open the blood bags and poured it all into my mouth.

"Y-yoori..."

"Hold on wonnie" Yoori halted Jungwon and teared up some more blood bags.

"Yoori!"

"What is it for gods sake!"

"T-the moon is flickering..."

Yoori widened her eyes and turned her head around in a speedy manner. "S-shit Yujin's weak...she's loosing control over the moon."

"Yoori you also inherit the power of controlling the moon, take over!"

"Yujin...relax. You don't have to do the job today I'll control it, you're loosing power." Yoori laid me on the couch, then stared at the moon that was regaining its power from her.

"Why is this happening Yoori why is she loosing her powers?"

"She's weak in mind, either her mind is not stable, or her body."

"At this point it both, she didn't drink blood and she's in this fight with Sunghoon it's pointless we already died!"

"Sunoo, love...get her some blood bags please." Yoori pleaded towards the male who sat in his seat with a glass of blood surrounding his hands. The male stood up from his seat and walked up to the deep freezer.

"We barely have any blood bags left and we're running out, because of that stupid lockdown we can't find humans!" - Jake

"Get a free snack at the hospital, the nurses over there are smoking hot." Jay responded while munching onto his chicken leg,

"Really?!?? Well shit I'll be on my way-"

"No you will remain seated, me and sunoo will bring blood bags for everybody."

"Buzz killer." Jake put his tongue out only to be fired back with a middle finger.

—-

Author's note -//

Unedited.