68

——

——

Its been a week, nothing has happened just like the voice in the wall predicted.

Sunghoon dangerously attacked his fangs into the woman's neck, sucking all of her blood out dry. He yearned for blood, he's killed mercilessly for days out of tiredness.

He retracted his fangs from the lady's neck, blood trickled down his neck to his collarbone. He licked his lips while his fangs glistened in the moon's light, letting the body that was in his grasp fall free.

It's been a while since he's drank outside, he didn't hunt so lively ever since Yujin came around which was about...2 years ago. It's been nearly two years.

—-

"Yujin, take some blood. Don't drain yourself out like this." Sunghoon sternly placed blood bags in the female's hand. But she had no appetite, she didn't feel like doing anything, she can't even sleep at night, an insomniac is what she became.

"I don't feel like it hoon."

"Please...drink something. I can't Stand seeing you like this, you haven't drank in days."

Yujin ripped open the blood bag squeezing it into her mouth forcefully, though she didn't have an appetite...she'd grow more frail if she didn't end up taking it. 

Yujin wiped off the access blood on the side of her lips, collapsing her frail body on top of the male. "I don't want anything right now, I just want you." She snuggled into the male's chest, slightly emitting a soft whimper.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here today, I know you're tired enough taking care of Younghoon. He's asleep so let's just get some rest."

—-

"Sunoo do you remember how we always use to fight?"

"Yea, I've never been the type to fight with anyone in such a foolish way but there I was. Fighting over nothing with you, at least I enjoyed it."

"You used to think I was so mysterious, I found it seriously funny. Though you had such a feisty demeanor, I still got a hold of you."

"Yea the only thing I knew about you was that you were purple eyed and could trick people just like me. We were the same person, that's why I was pissed off." He lowly chuckled, caressing the hanging bits of his hair.

"That's what I loved, that you were pissed. It motivated me to piss you off even more but who knew, who knew that it would turn into love."

"Right? I was always so unsocial, I barely talked. But you came around, I would have useless fights with you in the table, go outside to get blood, have random talking days with you. My enemy ended up being my lover."

"I can't believe I had to witness all this sappy talk, I'm LITERALLY right here." Jake signaled his hands from the top to the bottom of his body.

"I thought you wanted to get it on with the nurses? Mr lover boy."

"I decided that love is more than hitting on people and having random make out sessions in the nurses room so I took the time to think....that maybe I should start searching for an actual dream girl." Jake babbled in which the two gave a vacant look knowing that it's not damn true.

"I'm serious!"

"That's really hard to believe but if you're serious then go ahead but I assume you that you won't mind a woman 200 years old like you. But you'll probably find a century old hot chick." Sunoo shrugged.

"Works for me! I just want love, vampire, human, hybrid or even witch I don't care. And if not I'll just get married to a random girl since Sangwon said we need to start looking for princesses."

Sunoo chuckled, while I shook my head but the raving all stopped when the door bust open.

"We need to get out of here, now."

—-

Author's note —-

Two chapters left with an epilogue, get ready because you're in for a rollercoaster ride. And I'll be ending the book hopefully by today if not stayed tuned tommorow as well.

I thank all the readers who were taking there time and waited patiently for the book I know it was a long ride but hey you've made it all the way through loves!

Unedited