21

—-

—-

"No matter what. Don't tell Davina about this, not yet."

I slowly nodded my head at Sunoo, Jake began to speak about the throne.

"If they are going to take over the throne isn't Sunghoon going to have to mark her?"

"They both need to be vampire..." - Ni-ki

My chest felt like it was about to burst, I approached jake in fear. "Jake I don't want to become vampire."

"You're the queen, you need to be. It's what your mother would've wanted." Sunoo cut Jake off before he could get the chance to speak.

"Sunoo where is she?"

"Gone. So don't ask."

"I told you I don't want to be turned!"

"Well you're not supposed to die! You're whole family are vampires, do you want to die?!"

"I certainly want to stay human."

"Well sorry to tell you that you're destiny isn't to stay human."

"Your highness." The butler approached the boys.

Jake raised a brow at him, waiting for him to speak. "Mrs.Park wants you boys back into the Park Kingdom, Sangwon has arrived back."

"We're going to have to last a week there then. Sunghoon do you want to go this time?"

Sunghoon's face hardened, "I'm not going back to my cousin's house,especially when he's at home."

"But Sangwon is bac-"

"I don't care about Sangwon, I hate him. He thinks of himself as superior when he's just a dumb mutt. This is why I'm the heir into the Park throne."

Ni-ki shook his head and snickered, "You are so full of yourself, I don't know how you can talk about Sangwon when you guys are the exact same."

"Our butlers and maids are going there to prepare stuff so if you're not going that means you must remain in the castle alone with Yujin, do you want that?"

Sunghoon side eyed me, a tight grin plastered on his face. "I don't mind spending some quality time with my queen."

"Queen my ass." I muttered to myself quietly only for Ni-ki and Jungwon to burst out laughing.

"Why are you two laughing?"

"You forget as vampires we have strong hearing so we can hear what you say even if you try to whisper." Jungwon wheezed, high fiving Ni-ki within the meantime.

"Hurry boys you must that packing your bags, Mrs.Park likes you to be punctual." - Butler

"Of course she does, she always wants us to be punctual that lady has problems. Come on boys let's go pack."

"Also Sunghoon. When we leave....Mark her." Jake whispered.

Sunghoon pushed Jake away, "Goodbye to you too."

The boys divided by going into their own rooms to pack, now I left alone in the dining room with Sunghoon.

I could feel Sunghoon stare at me by the corner of my eyes, "what are you staring at." I questioned him arrogantly.

"Nothing." He grinned, leaning against the textured designed wall near the dining table.

"Don't think of anything." I pointed my finger towards him.

Sunghoon grabbed me by my waist, his arms snaking around me. He carried me up and sped into his bedroom.

Next thing I knew my body was on the ground, "that hurts so bad! I'm warning you don't try anything with me." I strictly pointed my finger.

He pulled me by the collar and dragged me towards his bed, I felt his pointy sharp fangs nearly enter my neck.

"What are you doing?!"  Then I remembered what the boys told Sunghoon that I'd have to be marked. Meaning he'd take in all my blood and kill me so I can be turned.

"Oh no no no, you must be out of your mind if you think you're going to mark me." I pushed him as hard as possible.

"I won't be dying tonight, my body and my decision."

"Too bad it belongs to me now." He grabbed my wrist, smirking widely.

——