8

——

——

Party —-

"Ok I didn't know that we were being invited into an actual castle! Oh my god how rich is this guy? Is he royalty or something?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're in a literal castle...and the fact that it's in the woods I go to is creepy." I spoke as chills were sent down my spine.

"Thank you all for arriving to our party, enjoy yourselves and spend the time of your lives tonight. We all are your hosts." Announced the so called New boy jay, revealing 6 other boys.

Two who that I recognized very well, my eyes widened...

It must be a hallucination...it can't be true. Why would he be living in this castle?

I gulped, Davina noticed how nervous I was getting. "Hey...is something wrong?"

"N-no. It's nothing don't worry about it, just enjoy the party." I patted her shoulder.

Sunghoon —-

I saw her arrive, I smirked knowing that once I get everybody drunk. I could leave her to myself, I won't drug her, I'll make sure she will want to remember the moment.

Her friend left her alone to talk to Jay, everybody was distracted. They didn't notice how the punch was getting drugged by alcohol or how nothing they were surrounding by was normal.

"Sunghoon...what are you going to do to her? Judging the look on your face I know you're arranging something." Jake stood next to me, eyeing Yujin.

"That's her isn't it? ..... she's beautiful."

time skip —-

Everybody started to quickly get drunk, they were all over our castle.

Yujin...I couldn't find her. But by the unique of her sweet blood, I leisurely followed her sweet odor

The boys began the festival, they sang their fangs into the drunk humans and drew in blood.

I whistled, Startling the girl in white. Yujin turned around and scoffed.

"Is that how you greet a host?" I clicked my tongue.

"Host my ass. I didn't want to come here, it's because of my best friend." She cleared up everything.

I pushed her into the closest room to us and locked the door, leaning against it.

She laid flat on the floor, groaning from her harsh fall.

She picked herself up from the cold smooth floor, sharply eyeing me.

"Why did you lock me up in this room. If you think about doing anything, Remember I know how to fight." She clenched her jaw.

She wasn't wrong, she might have the same reflexes as me. But compared to me, she's not that stronger, she's at least two levels lower.

"Thinking wrong here are we? Is that what you're thinking about?" My smirk grew wide.

I could see her clenching her fists, "Just tell me what you want." She sighed out of frustration.

I trailed my finger against her neck, "I think you already know what I want."

She flicked my finger off her neck, "This guy is unbelievable..." she muttered under her breath.

"For the last time!!! I am not telling you where I got that song from, it's my business not yours!"

"I won't let you go then. And trust me I could block this door for a good amount of time."

"SOMEONE LET ME OUT." I yelled in anger.

"I'm sorry to break it to you...but the doors are soundproof." I snickered seeing her cheeks glow red from fury.

I raised up her chin with the tip of my index finger, my fangs slightly growing. She made direct eye contact with me, "The anger won't work on me love."

"Let me out now." She gritted her teeth in vexation.

"I mean if only it were that easy..." I murmured.

She banged her fists near the wall, "I SAID LET ME OUT." She shouted, her eyes started to shimmer bright blue...

My face slowly dropped....my eyes connected with her sharp orbs...how did her chocolate brown eyes suddenly turn blue?

She's not human then....

—-