70

—— playlist : "Skyfall" ( Adele )

—-

" 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

—-

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

—-

"Sunoo she's going to come and kill you we need to leave, but the world is ending there is nothing we can do!" Yoori's eyes were swarmed with tears...I couldn't bare to face her and tell her what to do.

"Yoori...love...look at me. There is nothing we can do anymore, we're just two beings living in one world that has somehow turned upside down. But we're going to die anyways right? I told you I was going to have to face it...we're going to face it Yoori...this will be our ending." I placed a stake in the palm of her hands.

The stake from an oak tree, something that could kill immortals. Once you're stabbed in the chest by one, you're dead...for good.

Yoori darted her eyes on the possession in her hands, she ran towards the ocean in front of us...taking me by the arm.

She began to walk, making her way into the water without a single doubt. I did the same, "Sunoo...I know we're about to die...but just know that the time we spent together were the most special to me. Thank you for being there, as a lover and as a friend. I love you so so so much, and I hope you remember that, even if you possibly get a next life."

"I want you to remember that I will always love you as well, you listened to me when no one could, you understood me, read me like a book, you're all I ever wanted. I'm sorry that we have to face death so soon, it's because of me."

Yoori shook her head, the waves took us in deeper into the ocean but that didn't stop her from talking. "It's not your fault, this is what fate kept in store for us. Nothing can change it...if you're going to face death...I'll face it with you... ready?"

I sniffled, meeting his orbs with mine for the last time. "I'm ready."

And there it was...our ending. I pressed the stake into my chest deeply, gasping and fighting my way for air but it was too late...I wasn't going to benefit from living. I felt my body being taken by the big waves, sinking into the empty pitch black ocean...my eyes finally shut.

I love you Yoori...my love...thank you for everything.

—-

I stood high against the top of the bride with Sunghoon, we were at the highest peak. "Sunoo gave me this, we have to do it Yujin there's nothing we can do now...we'll be together forever up in the sky. Nothing will keep us apart there, we'll watch over Younghoon over there too."

Yujin's lips quivered, her tears endlessly trickling down her cheek. "Sunghoon thank you, we had ups and downs but we made memories, we loved each other, we were blessed with a child, there isn't more in life that I could ask for. I wish I could've spent hundreds of years with you, but the timing was just wrong wasn't it?"

"It was...but that won't ever stop us from loving will it? I'll still be with you and you'll still be with me, not matter what god damn thing comes in our way, I'll never stop loving you."

"I'll never stop loving you either hoon, let's do this."

We both connected our lips one last time, we savored each other's touch one more time before it all ended. We took our last step, our bodies were soaring in the air...our hands were connected. The stakes were jamming into our chests. This world was a challenge, so many things went on...but we all faced our fears... we all went through obstacles together. Too bad it ended so soon.

And to my son, my boy. I wanted to raise you on my own, with your father but fate didn't want that to happen.

I'm sorry Younghoon...may time let us meet again.

—— THE END.

Author's note —

Holy shit, we've made it to the end. I know you didn't expect a sad ending or maybe you did, but sometimes...not all stories end with a happy ending. The harsh truth. I hope you stay tuned for the epilogue.

Thank you for those who read.

—- epilogue coming up. Tommorow night or today night idk ?