43

Few days later —- midnight

Sunoo —- ( important chapter, gives out history )

I sat on the bed....Yoori on the end of my bed. We both sipped on blood.

"So what? Now we're stuck together huh?"

"I didn't ask for it." She retorted.

"Yoori...really...why did you come all of a sudden? I'm not asking rudely...just curiously."

She bitterly smiled at me, "You really want to hear the full story?"

I nodded.

"Sit back tight...it's going to be a long story."

"1721 was the year I was born in...Mom took care of me for 16 years...she loved me like her own...but she turned mad within time. Apollo. Mother was a worshiper of Apollo...but Apollo cursed dad out of anger, I don't know what for and turned him into the first vampire in history...mom was the second vampire in history. She became the mother of vampires...the queen."

"Apollo cursed dad and made sure that the sun would burn his skin...that's why without our protection, our skin burns in the sun. And mom couldn't see dad suffering, he always got burned in sun...he always had to be obscured into the darkness and the moon's light. I stayed with dad for a while but...it didn't last long until he turned insane."

"Dad ripped humans, he took there blood out viscously. He wasn't the same anymore, something drove him mad....he couldn't handle anything anymore. And I lost him....he went into the underworld and he'll never come back."

"And you know what? I was left all alone for the rest of the years. Staring from 1738 I've been alone until now...do you know how sick I felt? I just wanted to feel something, I didn't want to feel empty anymore. When I found out that mom had found love again and that I had a little sister...I searched for her...but I was too late in that life..."

"She was already dead." Tears dropped down her face.

Now I understood everything...now I understood why Yoori was so desperate.

I'm not a cruel person, I never was. I felt Pity for her, I just wanted her to feel comfort for a few minutes.

I brought Yoori into my embrace and haven't spoken a word since.

She remained silent, as if she was yearning a hug for years...as if she hasn't had this skin contact in a long time.

Sunghoon ——

"I don't feel anything anymore Sunghoon, I don't feel pity for humans anymore." She took a blood bag from my arms and took a sip out of it.

"Sunghoon....I'm a vampire now...you know what that means." 

"Turn people into blue bloods..."

"I don't want you to stress yet. When you're ready..."

"I'm ready anytime hoon."

"Hey Sunghoon....Yoori's been quiet a few days. After we left her for the past days to be with sunoo, she's been distant."

"Those two fight all the time, who knows what who said. Maybe she just isn't it the mood this week."

"Those two just can't stop can they?"

Yujin —-

Sunghoon chuckled, "I'm actually glad."

I quirked my lips up and tilt my head, "why so?"

"I've never seen Sunoo this lively in my life, he's always been so cryptic and distant. It's fun seeing him get hyped up, I've never seen him quarrel either . "

"Yoori gives off Sunoo's exact energy, they are two empty aura's who met each other and now...they can't seem to get a hold of one another because they are exactly the same. That's why they quarrel."

"You seem to be understanding."

"Of course I am, I've met someone like you to turn into who I am now." He smiled warmly.

"I'm proud of you hoon."

—-