56

——

——

Two weeks.

Two weeks had passed and Yujin hadn't talked to anyone since. She's been living in silence, the stress was getting to her.

She had to take care of herself for her own sake, she didn't feel like telling anyone about her problems at the moment.

She hasn't budged since, she hasn't dropped a single word about what happened to her that day.

She's become mute, the only thing the boys could find out about her were the missing blood bags from there freezer.

It wasn't little in quantity, the amount of blood bags she took in a day was too much. At least 15, and it concerned everyone. Even Sunghoon who she wasn't on good terms with...still.

"What did you say?!? You found 15 blood bags missing last night?!" Yoori breathed out shakily, covering her mouth in shock staring into the deep freeze that barely had any blood bags left.

About 100 were left which wasn't enough to please 9 vampires living in one castle.

"15 blood bags?" Sunghoon lifted a brow up, examining the freezer.

"Her powers have weakened so she does need extra blood but is her condition seriously that bad?! 15 blood bags?! That's 150 oz of blood in one day! One blood bag is 10 oz!"

"I'm starting to get worried about her." Ni-ki let out a distressed sigh worrying about the younger one who's life was supposedly in danger.

"Wait a damn minute did you say 150 oz in one day? How the hell is she still skinny?" Jake pondered only to be smacked by Yoori.

"Is that the only thing you have to worry about?!" Yoori shouted watching the male form his lips into a pout.

"HEY EARTH TO YOU. Don't you have something to say?" Jungwon yelled at Sunoo who silently sipped the blood in his glass.

"Weren't you all giving me the silent treatment for murdering you?"

"That's not important right now, we're still mad. Why did you do it honestly? But right now it's about Yujin so that's not the point."

The door finally opened, after countless days of not seeing Yujin. She opened her door due to all of the reckless shouting coming from outside her door.

"You." Sunghoon pointed but she ignored him and walked to the dining room.

She took another blood bag on her way there, she took her seat in the the dining room and sipped on her blood bag while the others trailed behind her and sat with her.

"Yujin are you okay?" Jay asked the girl but she didn't respond.

"Did you eat?" Sunghoon questioned her, still with a devoid expression.

"Are you blind?" The girl retorted, pointing at the blood bag she was sipping on.

"What's going on, 15 missing blood bags in one day are you insane what's going on with you?!" Heeseung slightly nudged the girl he sat next to.

"I wasn't feeling well." She whispered in a weak tone.

"15 blood bags and she's still weak." Jungwon stared while scratching the back of his head in confusion.

Once the girl finished her first blood bag she took out another and began sipping on it while the rest stared with incredulous.

Sunghoon grew stressed watching all the blood bags running out, with the lockdown around they won't be able to hunt and it will be hard to get blood bags from the hospital.

"You're finishing all of the blood bags we barely have anymore left Yujin are you insane?!" Sunghoon yelled at the female out of stress while the others jumped from their seats due to his loud voice.

Finding the courage, Yujin brought her head up and connected her sharp red orbs with his deep meaningless ones.

Anger fumed in her, her body was in rage. She slammed the table with her clenched fists, managing to spill the words out.

"I'm pregnant!"

—-

Author's note ——

Surprise shawtyyyyy, haha you fuckers you really thought I'd let Yujin die? 😭