42

——

——

Red eyes shone amongst the darkness, coldness has entered her every veins, her skin had turned paler than ever, her fangs sharper than anything surrounding her.

She has awoken.

Sunoo —-

I had ran into the woods with Yoori..."Don't touch me." She yanked my arm away from her.

"God, cant you at least be self conscious of yourself. You're going to get hurt and then I have to listen to you complain." I scoffed.

"I don't complain."

"Yes you do."

"Did you hear the news?"

"Oh I heard it alright."

"Why are we in these woods?"

"Because I wanted blood."

"Then why'd you bring me?!??" Yoori raised a brow, I smirked.

"You'll fetch lunch, and we'll drink together. I don't feel like grabbing it." I trailed my hands up her jaw, I could feel her face clench in irritation.

"Get your filthy hands off me."

"As you wish...now go fetch lunch babe."

"I'm not doing shit for you, low leveled man." She spat.

"I'm going home."

"Alright but if you go home I might just have to tell the boys something different." I laughed.

Yoori became invested into the conversation, she came closer to me...I could see her jaw tighten.

"What now. What will you do huh? Am I a servant?!"

"I might just have to tell the boys that we spent quality time together." My grin grew wider.

"Are you insane?! My god, you're so... god...fine I'll get you blood."

Sunghoon —-

"We need to get her into the transition, give her the blood. No. Give her the humans actually."

Jake sped out of room to bring back new people from the old cellar.

"You're awake..." I caressed her hair.

She gripped onto my hair, "Sunghoon I don't feel good." She quivered her lips..her body shaking slightly.

Jake put one of the human's necks near Yujin's mouth, her eyes glowed even redder. She sniffed the odor of the human, "I don't want to do this..."

"Yujin..if you don't...you're going to die. You need to in order to stay alive."

I used my nails to rip over apart of their skin, the sweetly fresh blood of the human drove Yujin insane...she couldn't hold back anymore...she began to yearn the scent of the red substance.

Yujin dug her fangs into the figure's neck, she felt guilty but she couldn't stop going in deeper...she craved more....and craved more until finally there was no more blood left to suck

All three humans sucked dry...not even one ounce of blood on them to spare...it was all gone.

Yujin fixed her sharp eyes on the clear mirror...."What have I become..." tears formed in her eyes.

She wiped her bloody mouth as tears rolled down, I couldn't help but feel bad...it's my fault... if we have never met she wouldn't have been in this pain.

"I don't want blood but I can't stop taking in more...what's happening!" She sobbed in her own embrace.

"Maybe I wasn't ready....but I can't turn back time now."

"I'm sorry Yujin...I know you never wanted this ever in life. It was my fault, if I hadn't been so curious about that god damn song we wouldn't have to see each other ever again and this wouldn't have happened...and maybe fate could've changed."

Yujin wiped off her tears, shaking her head in disagreement. "No Sunghoon. Fate never changes...it's called Fate for a reason. Even if you hadn't bothered me...fate would've still find a way to bring us together...there's no stopping what the universe wants us to do."

"Being a vampire was my destiny...I might feel this pain for a bit but I'll get used to it. I have forever to live, it won't affect me forever." She laid her warm hands on me, bitterly smiling.

"Like you said....let's become together as one." She sniffled, smiling at the same time.

....how did she hear me? She was dead....

"Yujin....you were dead when I said that...how did yo-"

"My soul heard Sunghoon...my soul heard you."

——