19

——

——

"That doesn't make sense they were born vampires. They're vampire princes..."

"Your visions don't work on humans, humans don't get reincarnated. Vampires on the other half come back to life...what if they really did have a past life."

"You're telling me Sunghoon died by suiciding in blood, Sunoo drowned in blood, Heeseung overdosed, Jay got drugged and Jake got poisoned?"

"They what?! Those are such cruel ways to die."

"Wait did you just say drug and poisoned?! .... wouldn't that be murder?"

"You think they got murdered?"

"They wouldn't do that to themselves now would they?"

"Then....who was the murderer?"

Davina shrugged.

"Do you really think so...that the boys had a past life."

"I'm 100% sure."

"And that Sunoo guy...I don't like the vibes coming from him. He's so peculiar and cryptic."

"The boys said he's just like that."

"but I don't like him."

"If that's all I really need to go,I have to work at the library. I'll come back tomorrow and if you're still wondering about your visions I just gave you a hint." She put her pointer fingers in my direction, smiling.

I chuckled, waving goodbye to her.

—-

My first instinct was to run to the boys. I crashed into the wall from running so much which startled them.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to watch tv." Ni-ki muttered.

"IM RUNNING. NOT TALKING-"

"Whatever."

"There is something important I must discuss with you guys and I can't keep it in anymore."

The boys lifted their brows in curiosity, "Ok now I'm all ears." Said Ni-ki

"Yea were all ears now." Said Jake and the rest.

"I think....

I can see people's death."

"What are you talking about." Jake curiously lifted up his brow.

"When I first encountered Sunghoon in the woods, I touched him and it felt like my eyes flashed. I saw him letting himself drown in blood...a room filled with it pouring everywhere and he didn't stop it. It was like he knew it would happen so he let it continue..."

"What??!? Is that why you asked me to hold you hand?" - Jake

"She asked you too?!" - Jay

Jake nodded, "But where are you going with this...?"

"The thing is....it's only happening when I touch you guys. I called Davina over today, because she's human. When I made contact with her, I could only see her in my eyes but I couldn't see her death which means....I can see how people died in.....the past?"

"The past?!! B-but we were born vampires! We're pure blood."

"But vampires come back to life. You need to die once in order to become vampire that means you had a past life don't you get it! You weren't born vampires!"

"That makes no sense you are crazy!"

"How was my death like?" - Heeseung

"Heeseung you overdosed, Jake got poisoned at a party, Jay got drugged and Sunoo drowned himself in a fountain spilling with blood!"

Sunoo

My chest started to pound...she was figuring everything out....She really can see people's past deaths...

She's figuring out too much...but it's finally time to bring her and Sunghoon...to make them unite as one. For the fate of immortal vampires...there is very few of us.

"If you can see our deaths that means.....

you really are the queen."

Everyone turned to face me, it was as if all the blood drowned from their faces. "The what?"

"You're....the reigning queen."

Eyes were popped out, "How is that possible how could she possibly be the reigning Queen?!!! She's just a mere human!" 

"Sunoo what are you talking about?! How is she the reigning queen?!!!"

"She's a true blue blood....

The daughter of Selene."

——-