58

—-

—-

The long night finally hit 12 am, it was midnight. Yujin hasn't opened up the door since 8pm. She didn't even sneak out for blood bags like she used to, she's just balled up in her room.

Sunghoon decided to hide and wait for her to come out so he could slip into her room. And it wasn't long before the female opened up her door slowly and tiptoed her way out to the freezer.

Sunghoon sped into her room and waited for her near the door. Once the female stepped back into her room Sunghoon locked it resulting her to flinch up and choke the figure behind her.

Sunghoon coughed out, Yujin released her grip from sunghoon's neck and averted her eyes. Sunghoon grabbed her hand, gripping on it tightly so she wouldn't find the chance to yank it away.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

A tear slipped down her eyes, "After what you fucking said to me you except me to tell you something like this? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I was worried sick these two weeks."

She scoffed out and bitterly smiled, "Were you? Because it seems as if you wanted to send me into a dungeon a while ago."

"It was out of anger I didn't mean it."

"Leave."

"Yujin-"

"Leave my room, don't bother me. You're the person I want to see the least."

"I'm not going to leave."

"I'm not going to drink any more blood, since we're running out."

"It doesn't matter any more, Yoori and Sunoo forced themselves to go to the hospital and get it for you."

"I should've been understanding and I should've believed you, it was Ni-ki who made me realize. I'm a terrible husband."

"You are. I'm glad you realized it."

"I'm really sorry, ok? I don't know what I'm supposed to do to show you that my sayings are genuine. I couldn't except the fact that my life has been a lie.

"I've been lied to enough how much more do I not know? I was just a blood sucker who hide in the dark but you showed me much more than that but I screwed up, I'm sorry. To you and our child."

"You might have been angered but to let out all of your anger out on me hurt, I'm the reason you found out your truth and you hurt me because of it." She sniffled.

"I know, I'm an asshole who should've realized sooner. It was the effect of people's words that made me think, I couldn't figure it out on my own."

"Tell me what I can do to make it up to you."

"What I want for you to do is to leave me alone Sunghoon, simply leave me alone."

—— Yujin

Sunghoon stood up from his seat, "I'm sorry for hurting you love." Tears shimmered into the corner of his eyes before he stepped out. That's when I had burst out of tears and soon sped into the room that once wrote "Fate."

I touched the place where blood used to be placed and focused hard, hoping that I could talk to him.

"Yujin..." the hoarse voice once entered the room, whispering my voice.

"You're here..."

"Everything is broken apart, you told me to find the truth and it only ended up hurting me."

"I'm sorry Yujin...the truth is dark and deep. You're not the only one hurting, Everyone is."

"Yea...but it doesn't change the fact that I'm pregnant and I can't seem to know what to do anymore."

"Be understanding towards Sunghoon, everyone in life makes mistakes but they learn from it by being forgiven. You're his lover, you both love each other and are expecting. Do you still love him?"

"Of course I still love him, how can I not love him? He's my everything." Silent tears stained my cheeks.

"Then forgive him, he's been through a lot his whole life. He was known as Park Kingdom's filthy and uncontrollable blood sucker, was at the point of becoming a ripper, he hated nearly everyone with a burning passion until you came."

"He doesn't obsessively drink blood anymore, his chances of becoming a ripper are so low, and he's warming up to everyone because of you. You changed him can't you see? If he looses you, he's going to go back to his old habits, you're his everything."

And with the voice of the person in the room I knew what to do, even though my terms with Sunghoon is terrible....

Forgiveness is the key.

—-