28

——

——

It was night,the breeze was chilly. The bells from outside were chiming and everything was peaceful until Yujin's world began to spin.

Past 1800 . ( Ni-ki )

After the news of Sunoo's news, Ni-ki had turned into something different...not in the good way. He's turned insane.

He started to perform crazy rituals, but this is when it went out of hand. When he decided to use sprit boards to contact Sunoo

But what he hadn't know that it wasn't sunoo he was talking to.

"Sunoo....I miss you. Talk to me please." Ni-ki sniffled, wiping off the tiny tears streaming down the side of cheeks.

The pin placed below his fingers began to move, "I.....miss......you.....too.....follow.....me.....and.....we'lll....be.....together.....again." He read out word by word.

"Sunoo I don't understand how do I follow you...?"

"......repeat......I.....allow.....you.....into.....my.....house."

"Sunoo?! SUNOO??!!!! Can you hear me? I allow you into my house."

The lights flickered, the wind outside rustled crazily. Distanced laugning was heard....Ni-ki felt something entering his body, he felt his energy getting drained out...not only had he already turned insane but now he let other entities into his body.

Now he had no more hope, everything turned upside down. The face of the demon in his body was the most terrifying thing you could see...it was staring right into your soul....

Yujin's eyes shot open...she screamed in fear sobbing uncontrollably.

Sunghoon quickly got up from bed, "Yujin?!"

Sunghoon brought her into his embrace, trying to comfort her.

Her chest heaved up and down, her arms shaking uncontrollably and loud sniffles were released.

"Yujin....tell me what happened please."

"N-Ni-ki" more tears streamed down her cheeks.

Yujin —-

"I had a d-dream, Ni-ki was playing with a sprit board and something entered his body...Sunghoon he got possessed." My voice cracked.

"Yujin it was just a dream, he's fine....he would never do something like that."

"Sunghoon there is something wrong with me it doesn't feel good." I continued to weep near the crook of his neck.

Sunghoon slowing laid down with me still in his embrace, he pulled the blanket on top of the both of us.

Using the tip of his thumb he wiped off my tears..."Don't think about it Yujin...it will only haunt you more. Try to sleep."

I took Sunghoon's words into consideration, I didn't move away from our position. I shut my eyes, my head swirled off to sleep.

Few days later —-

The days of our honey moon went by quickly, we spent a lot of time together.

But something that has been on my mind lately was that dream.

Sunghoon and I have arrived back into the palace, the boys had just finished having lunch.

"Ni-ki!!!" I called out his name.

"What?"

"Hold my hands...and focus."

"Are you going to do it?"

I nodded my head, "I think it's time....i figure something out." I replied.

"Yujin...it's a measly dream are you really going to use your energy to find this out?"

"Sunghoon...it felt so real."

"What's going on?" Asked Jungwon

"Yujin had a dream about Ni-ki, he was doing spiritual stuff, rituals and the sort. He ended up letting entities enter his body, he got possessed."

Sunoo had been listening to our conversation, "Yujin....you're coming a long way" he had thought to himself.

"Ni-ki do it."

Ni-ki intertwined his hands with mine,that's when my eyes flashed before me.

Ni-ki was desperate to talk to Sunoo one last time, he performed rituals, talked to sprit boards, just to hear one last word from his best friend...but it did not go the way he wanted.

Something got into his head and drove him insane, after that, he was sent into the mental hospital hoping that he could be cleaned of the evil spirits. 

He was knocked out cold for days, when he finally woke up he was greeted by heavy chains locking up his feet.

He screamed in horror, his head pinching...as if thousands of needles were jamming into his head.

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE." He cried out, nurses and nuns came to help him but he didn't budge...they couldn't do anything to help.

Or anything to...save him.

His brain was mentally gone....his soul had disappeared. His last moments were spent on the cold smooth floors of the hospital. Ni-ki had died of possession and mental problems. And no one was able to save him from it.

That was it.....he died of possession.

My lips began to quiver when Ni-ki broke off the intertwinement.

A tear slipped down my eyes, "Sunghoon.....it's true."

I turned to look at him with watery eyes, "What?!" He widened his eyes.

"I was right....the dream....the dream wasn't just something....it was a sign...it was something. He really did die from possession."

Sunoo —-

She's getting closer to the secret.

—-

Author's note —-

hi you've made it to the end of the chapter ^^

I don't know how to explain this but I have so many chapters left to write...like I think maybe I'd need 80 chapters to end this book—

I might be on a hiatus so I can continue to make more drafts so that I can frequently update.