6

——

——

"You little peace of...how long do you expect me to do this?!!!" Jake threw out the animal substitute that Heeseung left for him to practice drinking.

Heeseung glared, "You need to learn to control yourself, you're almost at the point of becoming a ripper do you know how god damn dangerous that is??!?"

"So? We're apart of the ro-"

"Don't even bring up the royal family, even if we are royals it doesn't mean that being a ripper is ok. We're not supposed to snack on humans all the time, only when we need blood."

"Heeseung man...screw off Jungwon would be so disappointed in you." Jake facepalmed.

"You two never give me any peace in the world..." Jay muttered under his breath, drinking out of a wine cup with blood.

Jake stared at the younger one, "Don't even think about looking at me, I'm not up to argue today." Ni-ki spat.

Jungwon entered the living room, he slumped into the sofa while Munching on some chips.

"Did you hear about Sunghoon's vicissitude? ( meaning misfortune) "

"Sunghoon's vicissitude? What disaster has he gotten himself into now?" Jake raised a brow in concern for his best friend.

"He met a girl in the woods, he tried to get her blood but her reflexes were just as strong as his...she's human."

"What?!! Human?!" / Ni-ki

Jungwon nodded, "then he said she kept on asking who he was, not to mention that he is familiar with a song she sang."

"A song...what song...?"

"The song...It went like this.....

         "𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
  𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
   𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
       𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
         𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

Heeseung's eyes went wide...the rest of them weren't familiar with it but he somehow was.

His head started to twist and turn, "Stop singing it!!!!" Heeseung shouted.

Jungwon stopped, "Heeseung what's wrong??!!"

" I can't remember where it's from god damn. But I can continue the lyrics." He hissed.

"Heeseung." Ni-ki called his name.

"Continue it." Ni-ki demanded the oldest one, Heeseung gulped...he began to continue the lyrics to the song.

"Sky fall is where we start. A thousand miles
and poles apart. Where worlds collide and days
are dark... you may have my number,
you can take my name, but you'll never
have my heart..."

"Heeseung WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT SONG." Sunghoon shouted, busting inside the living room.

The rest of the boys got startled by sunghoon's raised voice, Sunoo took a seat next to Jay and just carefully watched.

"I don't know where I heard the song Sunghoon that's the thing!!! I know the lyrics but I don't know where I got it from" He drew in his eyebrows in confusion.

Sunghoon gripped onto his hair in frustration, "what the fuck...we can't remember anything. Boys do you recognize it?"

"It doesn't seem familiar to me..."Jay shrugged, "I don't really care, your vicissitudes are you for and yourself only." Said Ni-ki

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Fuck this." Sunghoon left the room.

Sunghoon —-

If Heeseung remembers the song too then it definitely means we are familiar with it...but why our memories of it wiped out?

Park Yujin...she's my only answer, she knows...I need to find her again.

——