27

Next day —-

Next day —-

"Hmm I thought you boys were going to stay at Aunty Park's house for the week."

"Oh we are we just came to get a few things, Aunty Park is here as well."

"Indeed, You two don't you want a honeymoon?"

I widened my eyes, "I-it's not necessary is it?"

"At least spend one measly day together for fun! You're going to spend the rest of your lives, practically eternity together."

Sunghoon and I stared at each other, "Oh don't be such wimps, I already prepared a trip for you two at Jeju island."

"Just tell Sunghoon to use his speed to get you both there."

I stared at Sunghoon from bottom to top, "Aunty...It doesn't look like he has much strength." I replied genuinely.

Sunghoon scoffed, "Vampires are hefty, being a blue blood makes me hundred more times powerful."

He carried my full body with one hand like it was no problem.

By the time I knew it we were speeding off around the city very fast, "AHHHHH" I screamed helplessly at the fast speed he was going in.

My head grew faint, I was knocked out. "We're already here..this girl. And she said I have no strength." Sunghoon shook his head.

This hotel is pretty, I guess going on a honey moon wasn't that bad after all. - Sunghoon

Time skip —- 5 hours later

It was silent, full of stillness. My eyes were fluttering open, the hotel room. I must've passed out while I was on Sunghoon's back

I fixed my eyes to my side, Sunghoon was snuggled deeply into my chest. I could feel the blood from my cheeks rush up, I could sense all the heat surrounding my heart...

"S-Sunghoon." I stuttered, shaking him awake but he didn't budge.

Instead he snuggled in deeper, "5 more minutes please." He mumbled.

"Sunghoon wake up! You're sleeping too much!"

Sunghoon shot his eyes up, flinching away from his position.

"You must've slept real good huh?" I glared, he smirked first thing "Sure did." He responded causing me to roll my eyes.

"Get ready, let's go outside." - Sunghoon

"For that club right?"

He nodded.

"Alright."

Time skip —-

Me and Sunghoon arrived at the hotel's club that were surrounded with blasted music, the reeking alchohol and tons of people making out like nothing.

I stared at all around the room filled with couples who were sharing passionate kisses, my body got chills.

Sunghoon wrapped his arm around me, "if you want a kiss I don't mind."

I vigorously shook my head, "I'm good."

Sunghoon grabbed a bottle from the counter, taking in the strong liquid into his mouth.

My jaw dropped at how he could take it all in as if it was nothing and we are the same age which means he has past experience.

Within minutes girls began to surround him, "Gosh...he's really hot." One ran their hands down his chest, smiling

"Hey are you down to drink together?"

"Are you single?"

Sunghoon smirked watching me look away, he tugged on my dress bringing me closer to him.

He gripped on my collar firmly, gently pressing his lips on mine in front of all the girls surrounding him. I widened my eyes at his actions but he didn't seem to have a single problem with it.

He broke the kiss turning his head to the direction at the incredulous girls, "Screw off, im married." Sunghoon sharply stared at the females waiting for them to walk away

Them just examined him until he again pulled me into another kiss, then they finally walked away in irritation.

"Sunghoon let g- mhm"

Sunghoon didn't stop, his hands trailed down to my waist dragging me closer to him, not leaving a single space in between.

I slightly pushed him off of me, "you're drunk."

"I'm not baby."  He hiccuped before leaving in a dreamy smile.

I shook my head, then collected all of our belongings so we could head back to our room.

——