37

—-

—-

( just a kiss. )

I broke the kiss, taking the moment to admire his face but once again he grasped onto my collar, deepening the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck giving up, I could sense him smiling through the kiss. He broke up the kiss, caressing my soft hair and revealing a dreamy smile.

"Maybe....being soulmates wasn't a bad thing." I leaned my head against the railing of the balcony, chuckling softly.

"Yea....maybe our parents using fate on us was the right thing." His lips quirked up.

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend already but you're my wife." He snickered, I snickered as well.

"At least I can ask you if you can be my life partner even though it's already pretty obviously." He intertwined his hands with mine.

"Very obvious." I showed off my pearly whites.

Time skip —- Next day, evening

Davina —-

"Today I'm going to go confront them." I slammed my hands on the table harshly, speaking towards Yoori.

She tilted her head in confusion, "Hmm for what?"

"They kept a huge secret from me,except Yujin that girl doesn't know much. I know her as her best friend."

"But Jay....I gave him another chance how could he do this to me...I trusted him.

"Let's go, but heh...do you mind if I get on your back, so you can use your speed that is."

Yoori playfully rolled her eyes, I got on her back wrapping my arms tightly around her neck. By the time I was already being sped into the woods.

In only seconds we made it there, I banged on the door loudly.

Heeseung had opened the door for me, he stared at me as if I was crazy.

"Move away from my sight and let me in." I pushed him, letting Yoori and Myself into the castle.

I banged my arm on the wall,glaring at all the boys. Sunoo widened his eyes pointing at Yoori.

"YOU?!"

Yoori smirked, "Yes, me."

"Sunoo is that her? Is that the purple eyed on?"

Sunoo nodded, Sunghoon raised a brow. Yujin stayed quiet.

"So which one of you were going to tell me what I was? "

"What?"

"Oh she means...which one of you were going to tell her that she's a witch coming from the most powerful bloodline?" Yoori took a seat on the couch setting her feet high on the tiny table in front of her.

Yujin widened her eyes, "WHAT?!!"

They all froze...."How did you..." Ni-ki murmured.

"I know everything...Nishimura Riki." A sly smirk planted her mouth.

"I can't believe you kept this from me Jay!!! I'm a witch...I didn't even know they were a real thing and you didn't even try to tell me or help me!" Davina complained.

Jay clenched his jaw, "Because you weren't supposed to find out. It was supposed to stay that way but some purple eyed bitch just had to tell us!"

"I'm doing this for your safety Davina you don't know what you'll get yourself into you have no experience of witch craft!"

"I don't even have a clue of what my family is like I feel so hurt that you kept this from me." Davina yelled, the mirrors all around the room broke.

Jay grabbed her arm and pointed towards the shattered mirror, "Now do you understand why?!!? Look what happened...you can't even control yourself that's why I couldn't let you figure anything out....if you get out of control we'll all be in danger."

Davina yanked his arm away in irritation and looked away.

"And why is this girl purple eyed sunoo...THEY DONT EXIST." Jake yelled pointing at Yoori.

"Why are you guys to anxious if Yoori's purple eyed does it bother you?" Davina scoffed, Jay rolled his eyes because she really didn't know anything.

"Yoori's your name huh? Took me long enough to find out. Are you a hybrid? A rare? Three mutated species? What the fuck are you for gods sake!" Sunoo gritted his teeth grabbing onto her collar.

Sunghoon tried to separate him from Yoori but her eyes began to glow purple, she sang.

" 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

Everybody's eyes popped out of their sockets, Yujin's were the widest...Yoori sped over to Yujin connecting her wrists with Yujin's

Both of their wrists began to glow, Yujin's eyes shimmered blue...

"Oh my god..." Jake covered his mouth with his two hands looking at the two females incredulously.

Yujin's hands were shaking uncontrollably, Yoori smirked. "Nice to finally meet you....

little sister."

——