12

Sunoo —-

Sunoo —-

May the future play its part...just like Selene said it would.

Yujin might not know it...but she's in the right hands. Selene would be happy knowing we kept her safe.

If the dark secrets ever get out...I know the boys will retaliate against me. And I'll be honest I won't care because I'm with Selene not them.

Davina ——

My head began to spin...I became faint. "F-fuck...Yujin!!" I mentally cursed myself.

Where was she???? It's been days and I didn't get an update from her.

"Hey! Have you seen Yujin anywhere?" I asked Jay.

"Mhmmm...nope. I haven't seen a thing love." Jay spoke while going through his phone.

"I'm worried sick...she's not like this." I murmured to myself.

"I have to get to my class, hope you find her." Jay patted my shoulder before getting to class.

—-

I knew something was wrong, all of a sudden I forgot about her and now I can't  find her what's going on?

I checked my phone, my messages. I found some picures...Friday night. I sent her some pictures of us in gowns...I don't remember going anywhere this Friday.

The last picture was with Jay, Jay was with me on Friday...Yujin was last seen on Friday. I need to get to him!

I rushed into Room 407 interrupting Mr.Kang who was teaching all of his students.

"PLEASE CAN YOU EXCUSE JAY FOR A WHILE. THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO DISCUSS WITH HIM." I panted while asking Mr.Kang

"Park Jay you are dismissed." - Mr.Kang

Jay walked out of the classroom, "What's going on Davina?!" Jay asked me in irritation.

"God damn it Jay the last time I saw Yujin was on Friday she's clearly missing!! She would ask me to walk with her to school and she's not even here, where did we all go Friday night?!!!!! I don't even remember anything and you were there with me so you must know."

Jay knew he was busted...but he still had to remain calm. "You don't remember? Do you have Amnesia or something? We were at the school party."

"School party?"

Jay nodded.

"Then where the hell is Yujin." I stomped my feet in worry for my best friend who's "possibly" missing.

"Did you contact her parents?"

"Yujin doesn't have parents...she doesn't even know them they died! Or that's what she was told."

"Who told her that her parents died though? Who raised Yujin??"

"My grandma did...she told her everything before she died. Yujin is independent now she lives on her own but we still walk to school every morning."

"I see....is there anything else you need Davina..." Jay rested his arms around me.

I yanked his arm off, "It's not the time Jay!! She's missing, you can go back to class I have a best friend to look for. Tell the teacher about my early dismissal." I told him seriously before I left his sight.

I slowly knocked on the door of the security room, if I can see the cameras of the school party then I'll be able to see where Yujin went.

The door was opened by officer park, I bowed. "Officer park I need to use the security room."

"Hmm Davina? Why would you possibly need to use the security room?"

"I need it because Yujin is missing!!!"

"What?!!! Park Yujin?!!!"

I vigorously nodded my head.

"But why would the school cameras be needed to find her?! Was she last seen at school?"

I nodded my head, "I need you to fetch me the clips of Friday Night when the school dance happened."

"Alrig- wait....what?"

"The school dance, Friday night."

"Davina...There wasn't any school dance on Friday what are you talking about?"

"WHAT."

—-