44

—-

—-

Yujin —-

My grasp on Yoori's arm grew tighter, my eyes flashed out.

I saw Yoori...she stood on top of the roof. Her hair all messed up, only a few strands of her hair covering her sharp eyes.

Tears formed the corner of her eyes, her lips smudged red, I could feel all of her energy draining out of her body....she was tired.

She was so tired, she was miserable. She did it....Yoori took her last step.

Her body was now falling thousands of  feet from the air, she was falling so free-fully as if she had waited for this moment...as if she's waited to end her life.

I flinched up, my hands shook. "Yoori...it's not true is it? Don't tell you...you committed suicide in the past." I sniffled.

Her eyes turned into guilty looking ones, "...I'm sorry Yujin...it's true. I was so lonely I just didn't want to be here anymore... but what I didn't know was that there was blood in my system. I regret dying...but even if I didn't...The time would still come." She put her hands over mine.

"O-oh my god Yoori that's not even that....my v-visions I thought it was just something...I didn't expect it to god damn true!!"

"You mean...I know where this is going.."

"Oh my god Yoori...the boys death weren't just some stupid visions...they are real...they are actually what had occurred in the past." I gripped my hair in frustration & shock.

"But Sunghoon...he's a pure blood...there is no way his death is a thing...he must be a born vampire."

"That's what I'm worrying about Yoori! I can't figure anything out on my own."

"Stay calm...we'll get through this."

Sunghoon —-

Yujin had walked into my room with an unsettling expression, "Is something wrong love?" I tilted my head at her.

She shook her head, taking her seat next to me. "I'm alright."

"Sunghoon...can you give me your hands please."

"Hmm. Why? .... Yujin are you going to do it?"

Yujin sighed and nodded her head, "I just need to check something hoon."

I placed my hands on hers, intertwining it. I could see Yujin's eyes flash once, it was happening.

Yujin —-

Come on Yujin....come on figure it out.

Sunghoon....he touched the droplets of blood pouring vigorously out of the walls. I could see his lips move.

This is it Yujin...focus Yujin.

"Fate..." the whispers from his mouth escaped, his last word....Sunghoon's last words were....

Fate.

my eyes began to flash more...this has never happened before what the hell is going on?!

I could see Sunghoon again....he was sitting on top of a table.... words written in blood behind him.

I could see him turn around....he read the word. "Fate..."

"My fate."

Fate was written behind him and in blood. That's when it stopped, I couldn't see anything anymore.

This makes no sense...

I fixed my eyes on Sunghoon, "Sunghoon.......does the castle have a yellow room in it?"

"Yea...Why are you asking?" He raised up in a brow in curiousness..

"Take me to it Sunghoon..."

Sunghoon smirked, within the second I could feel my feet off the ground. My body was already in his arms, "Let's go then."

Time skip ——

This was it....the exact yellow room in my visions. I caressed the wall...these walls...why do they make me feel like they have a deeper history then it shows...

My eyes flashed....what the hell.... I thought it only worked on paranormal beings

The yellow room, I could see myself in the yellow room...but it had shifted my into a different room by the second...

The room that covered Sunghoon in blood...the room he died in. I was in that room...the walls were still bloody and pouring just how Sunghoon saw it but he wasn't there.

I heard scraping behind me....my vision had blurred but I could see letters appearing in red substance.

Once my vision cleared I could see the word perfectly...

"...Sunghoon...." written in blood.

——