32

——

——

I heard the noise of crisp leaves getting stepped on, that's when I sensed that someone was behind me.

I grabbed the figure by the throat and pushed them deep into a tree...examining them with my sharp red orbs. They're eyes were glistening bright red....and their mouth overflowing with red liquid.

The tiny strands of their hair blocked their face,they rolled their head back, looking back with my with purple eyes...I've never seen anything like it

It was a girl....she yanked my arm off of her harshly...her jaw hardened. She looked angry.

"Get your fucking hands off me." She gritted her teeth.

"What are you...."

"Why do you care?" She grabbed onto my collar, glaring intensively.

Purple eyes...There is no such thing but then why is she....

I didn't respond to her, she pushed me back and sped away.

Who is she...?

——

Morning —-

"Hoon...why are you constantly drinking blood it's not healthy for you." I softly called him, taking the glass filled with blood from him hands.

Sunghoon tried to take it back but I slightly pushed him away from me. "You need to learn and control." I placed my hand on his chest, a thin line forming my lips.

Sunghoon didn't want to fight back, he controlled himself from getting angry and from taking in too much blood.

He released a heavy sigh, "Ok....I get it."

I put on a warm smile, I grabbed sunghoon's collar planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. The male flustered up within the minute, red rushed through his cheeks.

"W-what was that for?" Sunghoon stuttered, ' great Sunghoon what a way to go' he had thought to himself.

"Just happy to see that you are trying to take in control of yourself even though it's extremely hard for you."

"It's necessary for me to do this...I guess. I don't want to hurt anyone or you. You're still human and I can't risk you getting killed."

"Am I that important?" I chuckled, Sunghoon quirked his lips up...shaking his head.

"Soulmates are supposed to stay together, without one the other will stay in misery." Sunghoon whispered into the core of my ears.

"So you're saying if I died, you'd be in misery?"

"I would. Cause you can't replace soulmates which is why they're called soulmates for a reason, you're paired for a reason. Without one, you'd feel unenergized knowing you can't have another being by your side who can complete you."

"You complete me...I complete you. If we lost each other, we'd both be vulnerable and unstable. I had to except fate...that we were paired for a reason."

I had to admit....my heart fluttered. I couldn't understand the feeling, but I felt soft on the inside like I could just float in the air with my eyes closed...my heart fluttering the way it did just now.

"I guess you're right about that, we do complete each other. No one can say other wise." I lightly laughed out.

"I wanna find my soulmate..." Jake pouted, laying his head on the table. Poor boy felt miserable listening to the conversation of soulmates between the two.

"Like Davina said...Time will reveal everything soon...you just need patience Jake. Be patience!!" I nudged the puppy faced boy in the stomach, smiling cheekily.

"I hope so...may god help me find my dream girl." Jake clasped his arms together.

—-

Darkness overflowed the sky, night came in sooner than expected. Sunoo tiptoed out of the castle...he had hoped to find the purple eyes girl from the other night.

And just as expected the fresh footsteps were engraved on the dirt...she was here and sunoo had to find her fast

Tapping to the side of Sunoo's shoulder's drummed his ears, sunoo slowly turned his head to the female with the bloody mouth and reddened orbs.

"Surprise." She whispered into the shell of his ear, the other hand of her's gripped onto someone's body that had been freshly marked.

—-