𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘

--- 17 years later

--- 17 years later

The world was tranquil, everything was still and quiet. What happened 17 years ago scarred the boys heart.

But what really happened 17 years ago how did it end?

Davina, one of the most powerful witches in the bloodline. She defeated Selene...for good using the power of her ancestor's spells and she did it all on her self, an individualist she called herself. She's lost nearly everyone, including the most important people to her Yoori and Yujin.

The rest you ask...? They survived, the only ones missing are Sunghoon and Sunoo along with their lovers. And heeseung? Heeseung somehow escaped the black smoke that day, he made it out alive.

As for Younghoon, the boy had turned 17 a few days ago. He turned out just like his father, he didn't care about anything, he was distant from everyone, he obscured himself in the darkest corner of his room, he only thought of himself as a filthy blood sucker, and to top it off...

He had Sunghoon's ruthless behavior.

Davina and Jay raised Younghoon like their own, they got married a while back and were blessed with a girl. Younghoon cared less for anything and anyone he didn't want anyone's company.

"Younghoon come for dinner honey, you haven't eat all day." Davina called his name, the male gave her a vacant look before ambling his way out of the dining room.

"I'm not hungry."

"Hey go have dinner, why don't you eat anything you sucker? You're always like this." Dahee complained, Younghoon's younger sister. She was 14 years old. Davina and Jay's kid.

"Fuck off Dahee." Younghoon snarled, slamming the door of the castle shut.

The castle, 17 years back half of the castle was destroyed the other half...perfectly left untouched and guess what wasn't destroyed? The room with the voice, that room hasn't been opened ever since Yujin left with Sunghoon...it haunts Davina and Jay.

They can't enter that room without being reminded of everyone's death.

"Ah Younghoon aren't you going to have breakfast?" Jake ruffled the kid's head, Younghoon shook his head, "Not interested." He blandly replied before walking into his room.

"Exactly like his father." Jungwon sighed,the rest looked down.

"I miss hoon." Heeseung breathed out, his voice turning shaky at the thought of his best friend.

"I miss him too, I miss Yujin a lot too. She was like my sister, now she's gone." Ni-ki clenched his jaw, keeping himself from letting tears fall.

"And sunoo, that sucker would always argue with Yoori and us too." Jay laughed bitterly, the boys mourned everyday for their best friends but they won't ever come back.

Younghoon had lingered around the castle halls, he hasn't been out of his room or even explored the castle but he felt like doing so today.

While the male stumbled across a room, he paused and stared at the door. As if his soul was being called to enter. The boy couldn't understand why he was being drawn to that room but he entered it anyway.

Once he stepped in, his head was called into the direction of where the blood used to be. That side of the wall, he reached his arms out for it.

"Younghoon...." the voice called, Younghoon flinched.

"Don't be scared boy...I don't bite. You look like you're father, have you're mother's nose. You've grown to be a handsome boy."

"Who are you...?"

"Someone you're yet to find out about." The voice whispered into his ears before disappearing.

Younghoon stared at that wall, finally placing his arms onto it. His eyes flashed for the first time, scenes played in his head. Everything, everything that happened in the past played in his head within seconds.

Younghoon retracted his hands, "they died? They killed themselves...." he stuttered, unable to process what he just saw.

He heard the sound of liquid tricking down, he darted his eyes into the wall. Red substance was appearing....into writing...

"Fate."

In which the future will repeat.

—- END

Author's note —-

Might post a part two I haven't decided yet.

There we have it. Before I talk, the reason I named this story Skyfall was because the ending was going to be them committing suicide by falling from the sky. But I added the song just to add up some spice.

Thank you everyone for reading this book, this was my biggest accomplishment. I'm so thankful you all took the time to read this, and patiently waited for the ending. Till next time, <3 flickerhoon.