I'm so glad you're alive.

Magnus' POV

My feet were tired, I just wanted to be home already. We have been on our way for a few hours now and we believed that we weren't really far away anymore. Everything seemed quite familiar to me even though I couldn't really remember being here.

„Has Joelle ever mentioned me?" Nilan wanted to know after a long while full of silence. I shrugged and answered: „Not that I would remember," He seemed pretty sad about that which was why I asked him: „ Have you guys been close?"

„Yeah, I would say so. She was my age and I thought she was really nice and beautiful. I was so worried when she didn't come back and I thought she was dead but Camille convinced me, that you guys wouldn't kill young people." Nilan explained. His eyes lit up when he talked about Joelle. It was pretty obvious that he was absolutely in love with her. That was really cute, I thought.

„Yeah, I'm sure none of the kids there are evil. You guys have just been influenced." I answered. There was no way we would hurt a kid, we weren't monsters.

We kept walking as we heard someone curse from afar. I heard someone repeatedly yell: „Fuck! Fuck! We're fucked!" I recognized that voice, yes, it was Blake's voice. I looked around till I saw someone lie in a small side-street while a few people stood around him. I sighed full of relief as I noticed that these were all of my friends.

Even though my feet felt like they couldn't carry me any longer, I began to run. There was no words to describe the happiness and the relief I felt of seeing them again. „Blake! Celine! El!" I yelled, so all of them turned around and faced me.

It seemed like none of them could believe that I was here, that I was alive. I felt bad for leaving them behind, thinking I died out there. Celine was the first to ran up to me. „Oh my god." she said.

She jumped into my arms and started to cry immediately. Tightly, I hugged her. She sobbed as she backed off and put both of her hands on my face. „You're alive." she whispered and I nodded. I was glad that I was. Letting them down was no option for me. They were my family.

While Elliott seemed very happy to see me, Blake looked at me with no expression. Maybe he was angry, I thought. I couldn't even blame him so I was prepared for anything he would say now. Slowly, he came closer and only now I realized that his eyes were shimmering as if he had tears in his eyes. Did he?

While I was thinking that he was going to yell at me, he suddenly put his arms around me and hugged me just as tightly as Celine did. At first I was really overwhelmed and surprised but I hugged him back. We have never been this close, never.

„I'm so glad you're alive." Blake muttered very quiet but I could still understand it so I answered: „Me too."

„Magnus! Don't just run away-" Camille said out of breath as she came running around the corner with Nilan. Everyone seemed quite confused, especially Celine.
„Camille?"
„Nilan?" said Celine and Joelle at the same time. Nilan ran up to Joelle and hugged her, while Celine just looked at Cami almost as if she was disgusted. She never really liked her so I already expected that.

„Where is Alec?" I wanted to know and immediately everyone seemed pressed. I knew something was wrong so I asked again: „Guys, where is he?" My pulse got higher, scared that something might have happened to him.

Blake spoke up: „He is on his way to Liam. He wants to get revenge, the dead guy told him where Liam is but he couldn't tell us anymore." Fuck, I thought. This wasn't good at all. This was horrible, to be specific. He would get himself killed.

„We can tell you where he is but this is a suicide mission." Camille suggested with crossed arms. „How would you know where he is?" Blake wanted to know but instead of Camille, I explained that both of them were in Liam's gang.

It didn't seem like anyone would trust them but there was no other way. We had to get Alexander before Liam could. He has to know that I was alive. I can't let Alec die just because he thought that I died.

„You should know that without a good plan, you will be killed, all of you. Liam is strong and has a lot of people that have his back. It's not a good idea to-„

„Listen, I know that in your gang, all you care about is yourselves but here it's different. We are a family. We care for each other and we would do anything to protect each other so if any one of us is in danger we will fight! And now, tell us where he is!" Blake stated annoyed, which shut Camille up. She looked at Nilan, who just nodded.

Camille started to tell us where Liam stayed at the moment and how to get there fast, so everyone went back to their car and drove off. She told us that he was in an abandoned hospital up the hill. If Alec was walking there, it would take him a while so there was a good chance that we would be faster. I really hoped we would be faster. I needed Alec to be safe. There was a future waiting for us, for all of us.