I missed you.

Magnus POV

I stood on the stairs and looked down at Alec and the others. Alec had already turned and he was staring at me. His expression was shocked, and yet he seemed pleased to see me when a small smile formed on his lips. I smiled too, because I couldn't believe it myself.

"Magnus." he whispered and I nodded. I started to move and moved towards him. He opened his arms and as soon as I was close enough I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I hugged him as tightly as I had never hugged a person before. I have never wanted to hug a person so bad in my life. I had tears in my eyes. Tears of joy because I couldn't believe my luck. I couldn't believe I had the man with me again, I had to miss three years. I couldn't believe he was here. In my arms. "I thought I would never see you again." he said. I slowly detached myself from him so that I could look at him. It was too long since I last looked at him. He hadn't changed. Not even a bit. He looked the same as he did then, not that a lot changes after three years, but something always changes.

Without hesitation I kissed Alec with everything I had. He returned the kiss in surprise. He moved his lips against mine. How much I missed that. His lips fit mine perfectly, as they always did. As if they were made for each other. As if it should be that way.

One of his hands was on my cheek and the other around my waist. I enjoyed every touch I felt and I would forever. I would appreciate every touch because I had to miss it too long. Slowly Alec released his lips from mine and smiled at me. He was beaming and so was I.

"You haven't forgotten me." I noticed and he laughed softly. His hand still on my cheek. I couldn't be happier at that moment.

"Never." he answered. I slowly let go of him and turned to the others. Elliott and Blake also seemed infinitely happy that Alec was back. Alec was loved by all of us. "What about Celine?" Alec wanted to know. Right, she couldn't be here.

"She apologizes, but she had to work. Unfortunately, she couldn't take time off, but she can't wait to see you tonight." Elliott explained and I nodded. She found it really sad that she couldn't be here, but we couldn't change it. Now they had one less.

"Shall we eat something? A burger? I'm sure this food there wasn't particularly good." Blake noticed and Alec nodded immediately. I laughed because I could well imagine that. It was certainly not unbearable, but it couldn't beat a burger. Elliott put an arm around Blake and Alec took my hand. Together we went to the car.

******

I was in Alexander's arms. My head was on his chest and his hand gently stroked my head. It was late afternoon and we wanted Celine to have some time for us. We were in his bed and now it was much nicer since he was next to me again. It was lonely without him.

"You slept in my bed the past nights, didn't you?" Alec asked, amused. I nodded guiltily. I was caught. "It smells like you." he stated and I giggled. It still smelled like him to me.

"Celine had Elliott, unfortunately I only had your sweaters and your bed." I explained to him and he laughed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, so I drew imaginary circles on his stomach with my index finger. He sighed contentedly. As I continued to move my hand up to his neck, I noticed a tattoo on his collarbone. The angel rune. I traced it with my finger. "You have one too." I said and Alec nodded.

"That was the first thing we did when you were gone. I wanted to have one at last." he explained to me. I remembered Elliott saying that once Liam was dead, Alec would get one too. Now he was dead and Alec had his tattoo. It suited him very well. "I've missed you." he said and I sighed. I believed him.

"I missed you too, more than anything else." I replied and put my head back on his chest. This closeness was good for me. It made me feel loved and I needed it. "Are you actually angry with Elliott and Blake? You know because they asked us for help." I asked with interest. Actually, he said he didn't want to, but Blake and Elliott didn't really care.

"No, not really. I mean, now I'm just glad you're here." he explained to me and I smiled. Yes, I was too. "Even if I have already torn you out of your everyday life again, I'm sorry." he said but I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't care less.

"I am glad that you are here again, even if it is not over yet." I meant. Now Alec straightened up and saw me with a frown.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked confused. It was already clear to him that just because the real perpetrator was now arrested is that it is not over. Unfortunately, it was not that easy. We still don't know what to do with these nightchildren.

"Someone wanted to blame the murder on you, Alec. These people are still out there." I said and he sighed. Suddenly I remembered that he didn't want to get a lawyer. Why not? "Alexander, why didn't you say you were innocent? You didn't murder her." I said and he nodded. "Still, they had found traces. Why? What had happened that night?" I wanted to know.

"I wasn't the murderer, but I felt guilty. It's not that easy. I think it would be better if I explained that when we talked to Blake, Elliott, and Celine." he said. I sighed and nodded. So he didn't have to explain the story twice. I was certain that if I knew the story, things would become clearer to me.