Our little Nava.

Hello! I hope you're all doing fine. We're in a lockdown again which means I'm not able to see my friends. I miss going out wayyy to much. I hope y'all are staying safe!
Have a great day. <3
________________________

Celine's POV

"I think it will be a girl." I heard Elliott mutter as he was getting into the taxi, I was already sitting in. I chuckled and looked at him. "You know that we won't find that out now, it's too early." I asked him and he nodded.

We were on our way to the gynecologist since we have to check up on our little kid. I didn't have the feeling that something was wrong, actually I felt awesome. Well, sometimes it was good and some days it's bad. On the bad days I feel a little sick or tired but it was bearable. Still, I think it would be irresponsible not to check on it. I just want them to be fine.

„I know, but I have a feeling." Elliott said happily as he rest his hand on my belly. He did that often and I loved that because it made me feel connected to the three of us. I didn't quite have a feeling yet. Maybe it will come later on but right the baby doesn't have any gender for me.

It didn't take us too long until we finally got there and luckily there weren't too many people so we didn't have to wait that long. In fact, we were the first one to get in there.

„Hello Miss Carter, Mister Karlona. How are you feeling?" the doctor wanted to know as we came into the room."We're great, thanks." I answered with a smile as I lay down on the big chair.

„That's great, is it your first child?" he asked me while he prepared everything he needed for the ultrasonic. I nodded with a friendly smile.

Elliott was standing next to me, holding my hand as the doctor put the gel on my belly. It felt really cool and it made me shiver a little.

„Let's see then," the Gynecologist said. He seemed really nice like almost everyone of them does. When a picture showed up on the monitor it felt like my heart stopped. „Here it is!" the doctor said.

It was kind of hard for me to see anything at first but when the doctor pointed at them, I could finally recognize my little baby. It was very little but it was there. Tears were rising in my eyes and when I looked at Elliott, I could see that he could feel the same as me. He was crying happy tears and that made me even more happy.

„Our little baby. Our little Nava." Elliott sobbed quietly, what made me look at him with a smile but still a little confused. „Nava?" I asked. Was that a name he made up for them?

Elliott smiled: „That's what I would call her. Nava means beauty." My heart was fulfilled with happiness because I thought it was a beautiful name. I knew why he chose that one - he always called me ‚my beauty' and now he wants to call our child like that. I nodded softly.

„I'd love that." I let him know. He slowly came closer to kiss my lips. Even though it wasn't planned at all, I couldn't be happier now. Having a child with the man I love is the best thing I could have imagined.

„Seems like your little buddy is doing great. They're healthy so there is nothing to worry about." the doctor explained. With a smile I nodded thankfully. That was good, that's all that matters.

Magnus POV

I was just laying down in bed, next to Alec, trying to rest a little. I was still in pain but having Alec next to me, made me feel better, even though he couldn't make my pain disappear. Alexander always had that effect on me. Even though the worst things were happening around us, when he was around - when he looked into my eyes, it was like all the bad things that were making me want to break down were fading and all I focused on was him. He was my anchor and without him, I'd be devestated.