She's pregnant?

Hey! As you all noticed, I can't quite keep up with the upload days anymore. There has been a lot of stress in my private life lately, especially if it comes to my career. I'll try my best to upload on my usual upload-days but please be understanding. Lots of love to you!
____________________________

Elliott's POV

We entered the house together with our bags in hand. It looked very inviting and cozy. Everything was very bright and there were a lot of plants around. Seems like someone was looking after the house, even if it wasn't Blake. There was definitely enough space for everyone.

"The neighbors take care of the house. They were very good friends of my grandparents, which is why they got a key. I'll let them know, not that they think someone has broken into." Blake told us and thus answered the question I had asked in my head. Nice that they still took care of it. I knew Blake for a very long time and I liked him a lot. He was my best friend together with Alec but I don't know everything about him and he doesn't know everything about me but that's fine. I guess, if he would ask me I'd tell him.

"Why did you get the house and not your parents? Weird if you ask me." Joelle wondered as she looked around. I opened a door and saw that it was a bedroom. I didn't know how many bedrooms there were, but I would share one with Celine anyway. Blake replied, "Because all the money they owned turned my parents into bad people. They didn't have a good relationship, but they loved me." What I knew about Blake was that his parents were pretty rich. He never seemed to care nor did he want all of this but I believe that there was another reason why he didn't like his family.

"So you're rich? Wow, I'm thrilled." said Joelle in a flirtatious voice. God, it almost seemed like Joelle was having a little crush on Blake which I personally didn't really like. She was only sixteen while Blake was already twenty-six. There was no way these two would have a thing together. I'd probably kill Blake off.

I slowly put the bag down because I was sure that I wanted this room. The walls were a light yellow and the bedding was just as plain yellow. Everything looked very cozy so I couldn't complain. I felt Celine gently putting her head on my shoulder, which made my stomach tingle.

"I see you discovered our room." she said, as I turned around to gently kiss her. Our eyes met and I watched her smile. "Are you still feeling a little dizzy?" I wanted to know, since Celine wasn't feeling all good this morning due to the pregnancy but she shook her head. Becoming a father was still something I couldn't quite believe, but it was a great feeling.

Who ever thought I would be a dad this soon? Gently I put my hand on her belly as I stroked it gently, hoping this little baby could feel it. I never knew I could love someone so much, even tho I haven't even met this person before. I just hoped all this stress wouldn't hamr the baby.

Blake seemed to be doing quite well, after the accident. It was shocking to hear what happened but we all were relieved to know that Magnus and Blake were both okay. Magnus seemed to have more wounds than Blake. His elbow and his hands were injured and I felt genuiely bad for him.

After thirty minutes spending on emptying our bags and make our room comfortable enough, we decided to order some food, since we had here nothing at all. Someone would have to get something from the supermarket and I was pretty sure I was the one. Cooking was never a problem for me, since I loved to do it. I was pretty good at it and everybody loved it, so why not? I'd rather cook myself and enjoy a good meal than let Blake or Alec cook and have something uneatable in front of me.

So while sitting with all the other at the table, we enjoyed some sushi together. I cleared my throat and said: "Celine and I will be out tomorrow for some hours, I hope you guys don't need us." Tomorrow was a special day and I was really excited. We were going to see a Gynecologist to check on our child. This will be the first time we're gonna see it.

I watched Joelle slowly frowning and looking quite confused over my statement. "Which part of 'hiding' didn't you understand?" she wanted to know after she swallowed her piece of sushi she just had in her mouth. The relationship with her and me didn't improve in any way. If she would ever forgive me and trust me was a question no one could answer. No one knew what was going on in her head. Maybe she would see that I love her and only wanted the best for her.

"We have an doctor's appointment at the Gynecologist to check on the child. Believe me, we wouldn't go if it wasn't necessary." Celine answered her question for me and her expression changed immediately. She didn't have her normal pokerface anymore but she seemed rather shocked and hurt by what she just said. Our eyes met and it looked like she was about to cry.

"She's pregnant?" she asked. "You're going to be a father?" Slowly I nodded whereupon she swallowed and averted her eyes. Out of nowhere, she stood up and walked away as if I said something rude to her. What was going on? Confused I looked at the others who couldn't figure it out either.

To find out why she just left I got up as well and followed her to her room. Just before she could close the door, I squeezed through. "Get lost! Go!" she said aloud and pointed to the door. I saw a tear run down her cheek and I couldn't explain why. What have I done? I shook my head because I wasn't going to just leave now. No matter what hurt her about it had to be clarified.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked puzzled. It wasn't my intention to make her cry, but on the other hand, I was angry too. Shouldn't one be happy when one's brother becomes a father? "I'm going to be a father, yes, but why does that bother you? Why aren't you just happy for us?" I wanted to know. Her eyes screamed with anger even when she was silent.

"I should be happy for you? For you and your cheap bitch girlfriend?" she snapped at me, which only made me even angrier. She had no right to talk about Celine like that, nobody had that.

It was obvious that Joelle didn't like Celine. She made no secret of it, but I didn't understand why because Celine was trying her best. Sure, they got off to a bad start, but you have to keep in mind that Joelle threatened them. Still, Celine wanted the two of them to make up, but that only worked if they both tried.

"Don't talk about her like that! At least she tries to build trust, but you, you are completely dismissive and act like a child!" I snapped. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be so direct, but I felt like I wasn't getting very far with being silent. All of this would only drag on.

"I'm not acting like a kid, okay?" she answered then. "My mother is fucking dead, and all I have now is a brother who has a girlfriend who doesn't like me anyway and who will soon be a father! How do you imagine that? I need more than one brother who is only there for me sometimes when he has the time!" she yelled at me, which made me wince a little. Jealousy was the problem, I should have guessed.

"What do you want to hear from me? Just because Celine is in my life doesn't mean I don't have time for you, I'll try! What do you want me to do?" I asked, because I had no idea how she imagined it all. She crossed her arms and swallowed.

She averted her gaze and looked at the floor. "I need more than half a brother. I need you all, just you and not your girlfriend or your child." she admitted. My stomach contracted because I hadn't expected her to say that. That wasn't the Joelle I knew. "Don't make me choose between you and Celine." I answered.

"Why? Because you would choose her?" she wanted to know, whereupon I slowly nodded. As unfair as that sounded, Joelle was a family, but nobody could tell me who I love, not my little sister. "You're so damn selfish!" she yelled at me, but I knew she was wrong.

"No, Joelle, you are selfish. You expect me to leave Celine, the mother of my child. I love her as much as the child, and even if I love you just as much, you cannot expect that from me." I said calmly before leaving the room without further words. She had changed, a lot, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it. All I could do was hope that she would see it.