You just did.

Sorry, for the late update. I started to work today and I didn't really get the chance. I hope you're all doing fine! <3
____________________________

Magnus' POV

After our shift we drove back home and got some things. We decided to stay with Blake and Elliott for the next few nights. I think it's more practical, and I'm sure Celine will be happy if she can spend time with Elliott.

Maybe, but just maybe, I just want to sleep in Alec's bed. I liked the smell. Everything smelled of him and it was almost as if he was lying next to me. As if he was wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck gently. As if he were whispering in my ear that he loves me. Does he still?

I missed him so. The whole three years I've tried to get over him seemed to be for nothing. It was almost as if he had just left yesterday. Celine had Elliott back and no longer needed to miss him, but I knew Alec was in jail and maybe even suffering. I just wanted to have him with me again.

His bed and his sweaters just seem the closest thing I have to Alexander right now. That was more than I had in three years. I would fight to get Alec out of there. I could do it, I knew that.

I put the most beautiful, most comfortable and most usable clothes in my bag. I didn't know how long we would stay there, but you could never take too much with you. After packing up half of closet, I went to the bathroom and packed up my makeup. I also took shower gel, hair shampoo and other skin-care products. The most important ones.

„Are you all right?" Celine asked. I looked up and nodded hesitantly. Was I? I hadn't really thought about that. How did I actually feel?

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked confused. She sighed and came over to lean against the sink. She made the face that she always made when she wanted to talk to me about my feelings. I knew her by heart by now.

"Alec was arrested. He's not here, but you are. You seem tense most of the time. I know it's not easy." she explained. Yes, it was certainly not easy. I was tense, she was right. I was always worried about Alexander. There was nothing else I could think of. I kept wondering what happened and why it happened. I was losing my mind.

"I just miss him a lot. It's like my feelings have never been gone." I explained and she smiled a little. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"That's because they were never gone. You always loved him, darling." she said. "But hey, Blake, Elliot, you and me, we are a great team. We will get Alec out of there, I promise." she said. I smiled a little. I believed in that.

"How is it with you and Elliott? I mean, is everything the same as before?" I wanted to know. I often imagined what it would be like if I saw Alexander again and if it was somehow strange between us. I thought maybe there could be tension since we hadn't seen each other for a long time. Celine smiled. Of course she smiled, because her feelings for Elliott were never gone either.

"It's all perfect. We talk as if I was never gone. He seems to trust me even more than before. I think we both missed each other too much." she explained to me. I nodded. That made sense. Maybe it would be the same with me and Alec. I mean, only when he actually still liked me. Who knows, maybe he's over me.

After we packed the most important things, we drove back to their Apartment. We still had to tell Blake what we found out. Elliott already knew it since he brought Celine here. I had to get closer to this case somehow. I would try Aline first because Lorenzo is a very difficult person. I hated this guy and he hated me. There was no one that could get on my nerves more than him.

I didn't really know Aline. I've seen her from time to time, but we've never really spoken. Maybe she doesn't even know who I am. That could also be a good thing. She probably doesn't know, that her colleague hates me.

We entered Blake and Elliott's apartment. Elliott gave Celine a gentle kiss to greet her and Blake just raised his hand but continued to stare at the TV. I brought my things into Alec's room and put it on the bed. I opened the bag, took out the most important things that I would need afterwards and then left the room again.

I looked around and saw that Elliott and Celine had disappeared. Blake was still sitting here. I sat next to him, but he didn't look at me. The TV was probably more interesting than me. I could even understand that.

"Where's Elliott and Celine?" I asked curiously. Blake shrugged his shoulders unmotivated. He never seemed to be motivated to talk to me but I got used to it.

"They went to Elliott's room. If you want to know what they're doing, have a look yourself, because I don't want to know." he said without a facial expression and I grinned. How can he be so sassy all the time? I even missed him.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and he sighed annoyed but still didn't look at me. I looked at the TV. It played the Simpsons. I never found them really interesting, but Celine loved them.

"You just did." he said. Well, he was right. "If it has to be." he replied now and reached for the remote control. He turned off the TV and now actually looked at me.

"Do you think Alexander still loves me?" I wanted to know. Blake raised his eyebrows and grinned. "What?" I asked. He shook his head, grinning.

"Are you seriously asking me this?" he asked. I nodded. "Why else would he have this picture with him all the time? To see his ex, whom he no longer loves, every day?" he asked ironically. I sighed and nodded. Okay, that was a stupid question.

"No, you're right. I just thought that maybe he got better over it than I was." I explained to him. "I thought I didn't love him anymore, but I think I just didn't want to love him anymore." I explained to him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"If Alec loves, he loves with passion. I don't know what he thinks is so great great about you, but he never stopped loving you. I think he couldn't. It is really weird." he said. I smiled. Charming as always.

"Have you never loved anyone?" I wanted to know. Blake laughed and looked away. He turned the television back on.

"I don't think I want to talk to you about my past. I mean, I don't even like you." he said. I laughed and got up. Understandable.

"That's fine." I said. "Good night then." I added. He just raised his hand and motioned for me to go. So I went back into the room and let myself fall into bed. He still loved me.