Are you calling me fat?

Celine's Pov

Magnus, Alec, Blake and Elliott were sitting outside watching a movie while I lay in my bed thinking about how to deal with this situation. I never would have thought that I would have to do something like this, because I had always imagined having a child differently. I always imagined planning it with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I was pregnant and Magnus knew about it. I had a feeling because you just felt something like that. I felt that there was life in me. Thinking about it was crazy. Something lives in me. It was in me and in nine months it would live in this world. That thought was beautiful, but still scary. Was I ready for it?

Magnus' words gave me strength and yet I was afraid to tell Elliott. It was clear that the child was Elliott's because I didn't have anyone else. Elliott was the father and I didn't think it was bad because Elliott meant so much to me. He was one of the most important people in my life just I wasn't sure if he saw it the same way.

What do I do if he doesn't plan to spend his life with me? I would have to raise the child alone. What if he doesn't want the child? What if he wants me to abort? I would never do that. I wanted to have this child, no matter how exhausting it gets.

But I had to tell Elliott because he had to know. It was his right to know. As if he could have heard my thoughts, there was a knock on the door and Elliott came in with a smile. His smile was what I loved most about him. It put me in a good mood and always made me laugh. It was honest and it was loving.

"Hello, my beauty." he said and entered the room. "Are you sure you don't want to watch with us? The movie is pretty good." he asked again. I smiled and nodded. I didn't really feel like watching the movie. I preferred to stay in bed and think.

"No, but thanks for asking. Watch the film alone, I'll stay here." I let him know. He nodded, closed the door behind him and came up to me. I frowned. He lay down in bed with me and snuggled up to me. "What are you doing?" I asked in surprise.

"I'd rather stay with you." he said and I giggled. That was cute, the way he always was. Elliott lay on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I loved cuddling with him, just like him. "By the way, I lied, the movie is actually pretty bad." he added, causing me to laugh. He just wanted to get me to watch it.

"How dare you lie to me?" I said ironically and looked at him. He laughed. Elliott was a few years younger than me, but I never noticed any of that. Many would find it unusual that the woman was older in the relationship, but I didn't care. Elliott was no longer a child.

"I'm sorry, I will never do it again." he answered my question. Slowly he put his hand on my stomach and stroked it. He did it subconsciously and yet, it triggered a lot in me. It reminded me again that I had to tell him and raised my concerns again. "I like your belly, it's soft." he said, causing me to giggle softly, and yet I could have cried. Was it the hormones? Oh god, how exhausting.

"Are you calling me fat?" I asked with a smile and tried not to cry. Celine, stop it! There is no need to cry! Elliott continued to stroke my stomach and now the first tear flowed. What the hell is wrong with me?

"No, I never said that." he said laughing and looked up when I sobbed softly once. His laugh disappeared and he now looked completely worried. "What's wrong? I swear I didn't mean you were fat! I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings!" he said worriedly. He sat up and put his two hands on my cheeks. Now I laughed a little because that wasn't why I was crying, but it was amusing how he apologized immediately.

"No, it's not that." I said and also sat up. I looked into his eyes filled with confusion and worry. I wiped my tears away and tried to calm down. Everything will be fine, Celine, I thought. "I have to tell you something, but I'm scared." I said, whereupon Elliott frowned.

"Scared? No matter what it is, you never have to be scared of me." he told me. I nodded because I knew that. I wasn't afraid of Elliott and I never would be.

"I know, I'm not scared of you, but of your reaction." I said as more tears flowed down my cheek. Elliott sighed and gently wiped away the tears.

"You can tell me anything, Celine. You know I'm always there for you." he assured me, which gave me a little more strength. I took a deep breath and swallowed all the doubts that had accumulated in me since yesterday. I looked into Elliott's eyes which made me feel more comfortable in any situation.

"Elliott, I-I'm pregnant." I admitted with all my courage. Elliott's face seemed to soften, as did his eyes. It was difficult to tell what he was feeling now, but I assumed that it surprised him very much.

"Wait a second, are you saying I am becoming a father?" he asked. I nodded slowly. His tone was new, so I couldn't interpret anything. "So you want to tell me that there is a baby in your belly that is from me?" he asked and I nodded again carefully. I felt that he was going to go nuts, but suddenly a smile formed on his lips.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tightly he had never done before. I could hear him laughing, which made me laugh a little too. He was happy. Elliott was happy to have a child with me.

"I'm going to be a father!" he cheered. He let go of me and smiled broadly. He had never smiled so broadly. He had never been so happy. The tears continued, but not with worry, but with happiness, because I felt too lucky at that moment.

"That means you're not angry? You want this child?" I asked again about insurance. He frowned, but his laugh persisted. He took my hand.

"Are you serious? Why should I be angry? I wanted children with you anyway someday, and it doesn't matter whether we have them now or in a few years!" he said. So he had planned to spend his life with me. Sure, it would have been nice to have had more time, after all, we haven't been a couple long, but I was glad that he was happy about it.

"I was just afraid that you would think that everything didn't fit right now and that with us it might not be forever." I explained to him. It was important to me to explain what I was afraid of, so that he would know, Elliott shook his head.

"I don't care what the circumstances are right now. I'm having a child with the most beautiful woman in the world, so I couldn't complain. If it's a boy, I'll teach him football and if it's a girl, then - then I'll protect her from all the bad guys out there." he replied excitedly. I laughed. The idea was beautiful. He took a deep breath and smiled at me. "I love you, Celine." he said now. My heart felt like it was going to explode at that moment, since it was the first time he had said it out loud.

I leaned forward to kiss him gently. I kissed him with everything I had because he loved me and I loved him too. I loved him even then, but I never said it. I slowly let go of him. Our foreheads were leaning against each other and we both had smiles on our faces.

"I love you." I answered.