What about you?

Good Morning. It's Saturday but I still gotta work. Also, I just missed my bus which ruined my morning anyway. I hope your morning was better than mine. <3
___________________________

Celine's POV

I stood in the bathroom and brushed my hair. I tied my hair in a braid so it wouldn't be in my face while I was brushing my teeth. I was tired because we had to do paperwork for hours at work. It can be really exhausting. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"Even when you brush your teeth, you look sexy." I heard Elliott say as he entered the bathroom. He leaned against the wall and watched me. I smiled and spat out the toothpaste.

"Didn't you say you were waiting for me in bed?" I asked amused and he shrugged his shoulders with a smile. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I rinsed my mouth out with water.

"I know, but I couldn't wait." he said, kissing the back of my neck. I sighed contentedly and turned to face him. He smiled and I kissed him softly on the lips.

"I'm done now, so come on." I said. "You have to change too." I said, because he was still wearing his jeans and sweater. We went to the bedroom and I dropped into bed. I watched him as he changed.

"Did you talk to Magnus? I mean, how's he doing?" Elliott asked sympathetically. I loved how he cared about others. I sighed and sat up a little.

"He can handle it. At least he knows we can get Alec out of there." I replied and he nodded while putting on sweatpants. "I remember you had to tell me more about your sister." I began. "Of course, only if you want to." I added.

I didn't want to force him to tell me anything he didn't want to talk about. I wanted him to tell me because he wanted it, but I was very interested. I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to know his story.

"Her name is Joelle, she has red hair like my mom." he explained. "She was really loving and funny. We had a really good relationship." he let me know. He came up to me, crawled under the blanket and lay down next to me. I could imagine her. She would probably look a bit like him. I'm sure she was sweet.

"I'm sure you raised her really good." I said and he smiled. "Have you seen her again since the youth welfare office took her away?" I asked with interest. He sighed and shook his head.

"No, I wanted to, but I lived on the street. I think it would only have caused more problems if I had shown up at her foster family. Maybe I will see her again sometime." he said a little sad. I smiled fondly at him and put my hand on his cheek. I stroked it with my thumb.

"You will for sure." I assured him. After all, we saw each other again as well. "Family always finds their way back to each other." I explained to him. He nodded.

"What about you? What about your parents?" he asked interested. True, I had never told him about my family. Well, there wasn't much to tell.

"My parents are great. They raised me well and treated me well. As soon as I moved out, they went on a trip around the world. So far, they haven't come back." I explained. Elliott frowned. I missed my parents but I wanted them to be happy. Traveling around the world was their dream so I would let them be.

"You mean they just ran away?" he wanted to know. I shook my head. It wasn't like that.

"No, we are still in touch. We text each other and make calls sometimes." I explained. "I just miss them, I haven't seen them for a few years. They always wanted to go on this trip around the world, so what kind of a daughter would I be if I was mad?" I asked. Elliott looked at me lovingly. "I'm sorry, I know it's not as bad as your family relationships." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I get it. I hated my mother, so it's not that bad that I don't see her, but you love your parents." he explained with a smile. I nodded. "But we have each other and our friends. They're family too." he said. That was true.

I kissed him gently and he pulled me onto his lap. We knew what that meant. The kiss got more passion and I took off my shirt.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." he said when he stopped the kiss for a moment. I smiled. I missed him too, more than anyone else.

*****

*Magnus POV*

I was on my way to work. It would be my last day of work for this week, so I had to make sure I could talk to Aline. That was also the reason why I didn't go to my police station, but to the other one. After all, I could only find her there.

I dropped Celine at work beforehand because I would have to talk to her alone. I didn't know exactly what I was going to say, but something would come to my mind. It is the first step to get closer to Alexander.

I didn't want to leave him in there too long. I wondered what he was doing. After all, he didn't know I was helping, did he? I mean, he had told Elliott and Blake not to drag me in, and maybe he hoped they would listen to him. Does he know that Elliott and Blake are trying to get him out? Probably, after all, they are his best friends and they wouldn't just let him down. Alec would never do that either.

I would love to visit him. He should be visited, but it would be very stupid. A police officer visiting a suspect? This is rather rare, unless you would be the head of this case, but I wasn't. People would probably check on it more closely and I didn't need that. I didn't need anyone to spy for me, because that would only make everything harder than it already was.

What would I do if I didn't work at the police station? Would Elliott and Blake have asked for help at all? Probably not, because I couldn't help them very much. Besides, Alec wouldn't have met me if I hadn't been a policeman.

I just wanted to go where he was and get him out. Take his hand and walk out with him. I would tell him that he is free now and that he would not be punished for something that he had not done. He didn't deserve that. He only deserved happiness in his life.