I was so worried.

Sorry guys, I totally forgot to upload yesterday since I was out all day! I didn't even sleep at home so I literally had no time to think of it once. Anyways, here it is :))
_______________________________

"Celine?" I heard Elliott's voice calling a while later. I felt a feeling of relief and I straightened up so that he could see me. I was hiding behind the trash cans all the time, for fear that he would look for me.

When Elliott saw me, he took a deep breath and came up to me. He put his two hands on my cheeks and held my face. He seemed as relieved as I was. I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly. The only place where I felt safe. In his arms.

"I was so worried." he said. He let me go and looked at me with concern. "What happened? Did someone hurt you?" he asked. I sighed.

"There was a guy who grabbed me and pressed me against a wall." I said and I could see Elliott's forehead wrinkling with anger. He wasn't angry often, but I could always see when he was.

"I'm going to kill this motherfucker." he said and turned around. I grabbed his arm and turned him back to me so that he looked into my eyes. I shook my head and his eyes seemed to soften.

"I just want to go home." I let him know. He sighed and then nodded. He put an arm around me and we went to the car. He opened the car door for me as he did every time. I got in and buckled up. He did the same.

As he started and drove the car, I stared out the window. I watched the street lights pass us quickly. I felt a hand on my thigh and noticed that it was Elliott. He gently stroked it with his thumb. I smiled at him. I felt comfortable around him. He gave me a feeling of safety. The way he touched me was always so gentle and pure. He would never hurt me.

"The guy said that I should tell you that you should be careful who you mess with. What did he mean?" I wanted to know. Elliott seemed to be thinking, but then knew what it was about. Why didn't I know about it?

"Today, when Magnus and Blake were at the scene, they were attacked too. Blake hit the guy to protect Magnus." he explained to me. I frowned. "Both are fine, but apparently we have new enemies." he explained. Yeah, I noticed that. "They have something to do with Alec's arrest." he noted.

"The guy knew we were trying to free Alec. They knew what we were doing, but from where?" I wanted to know. That only caused us more problems. We already had enough anyway, we didn't need more.

"I have no idea." he replied desperately. "But I won't let anyone hurt you." he assured me. I smiled. I was sure of that. He would do anything to protect me.

After we finally got home, I got rid of my annoying uniform. So while Elliott was telling Magnus and Blake what happened, I got into the warm shower because I just needed it. I washed my body and after I was done I put on my sweatpants and one of Elliott's shirts. I liked his smell and I liked that his shirts were big.

Even if I just wanted to go to bed, I knew that I would have to talk about all of this with the others. For this reason, I didn't go to bed, but to the living room, where everyone else was. All eyes fell on me. Magnus got up and came up to me.

"Are you all right?" he asked concerned and I nodded. Yes, I was tough. I could handle it. I was just exhausted. "If I had known these people were after you too, I would have warned you." he explained to me and I nodded again. Yes, I knew that. Magnus would always try to protect me as well but I could protect myself.

"What do we know about this gang?" I asked. I sat on the sofa with the others. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

Magnus pulled out a necklace and put it on the table. There was a moon with a bat on it. I grabbed it to get a closer look. It actually looked very beautiful. What did that have to do with the gang?

"The nightchildren. A new gang that hasn't been around very long. I knew they had something against us, but they never did anything that harmed us, so I didn't think they could actually have anything to do with the woman's murder." Blake explained. A new gang? Seriously? That was missing anyway.

"And why do they have something against you? What did you do that made them angry?" I asked confused. Blake shrugged. "So they just hate us for no reason?" I wanted to know.

"The guy who attacked me said he wanted revenge." said Magnus. Revenge for what? As far as I know, I have had no contact with Blake, Elliott and Alec for the past three years. "But Blake said he had no idea what they wanted revenge for." he continued. Great, so we had no idea what their problem was.

"But we know that they have something to do with the woman's death because they are the reason why Alec is in jail." Elliott explained. "We just have to find out why they want to blame it on Alec." he said. Everyone nodded. Well, then at least we knew that Alec hadn't actually murdered her.

"Good, but can we maybe talk about it tomorrow? I'm really done." I said and everyone nodded understandingly. I had a hard day of work and I ran miles. It was an exciting day.

I got up and went to Elliott's bedroom. I noticed that Elliott was following me. Of course he followed me, after all it was his bedroom. I crawled under the blanket and lay down.

I could feel that Elliott snuggled close to me and gave me a kiss on the neck. His hands were wrapped around me. I sighed contentedly. His closeness was all I needed to fall asleep without any problems. He was all I needed. Elliott was young but he was very mature for it. I liked the way he spoke and even more I liked the way he looked at me. He looked at me like I was the only woman in the world like there was no one else.

"I'm glad you're back with me." he whispered. I haven't been so happy for a long time, even though Alec was in jail. That shouldn't sound mean, but I had missed Elliott every day for the past three years. There was never anyone else. I never thought that something like this could happen to me. I never thought there could be someone who meant as much to me as Magnus but in a different way. Elliott changed my world. He was my world.

"Me too." I replied softly before I finally fell asleep in his arms.